Hybrid position that will work at the Madison NJ or Irvine California Office.
Motivated, solution-oriented, and adaptable individual who is responsible for supporting sales incentive compensation programs. Strong analytic skills, and ability to communicate effectively, written and verbal, is a necessary skill set. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, running and validating analyses, creating compensation programs, and ensuring accuracy in all deliverables to internal and external colleagues. Respond timely and accurately to field sales inquiries and work closely with sales team and all internal departments. Develop communications including Word documents, PowerPoint presentations, and Excel files.
Main Areas of Responsibilities:
- Develops and validates excel spread sheets
- Maintains quarterly and yearly IC budget.
- Works closely with internal colleagues and other business partners to assist in the development of IC plans which includes the structure, budget and communication to field sales.
- Works closely with internal colleagues and other business partners to ensure monthly and quarterly IC administration and reporting schedules are followed. Ensure accurate data inputs, and business rules are being followed, and timelines are met.
- Prepares documentation for payroll.
- Analyzes IC data to resolve business inquiries and identify trends in IC results. Manages and investigates inquiries to a successful resolution.
- Handle all aspects of customer service. Must be able to work positively and communicate effectively with senior level marketing, sales leaders and sales representatives.
- Assists in the administration of sales incentives such as President’s club and sales contests and creates and develops reports for these programs. Ability to analyze programs, confirm eligibility of participants and prepare documentation for payroll when applicable.
The following requirements need to be met at a minimum level to be considered for the job:
- BA/BS degree
- 1-2 years of previous work experience in sales compensation, sales operations or analytics preferred
- Proficient in Excel (e.g. formulas, pivot table, charts)
- Proficient in other Microsoft Office Products, Word, Power Point, and Access
- Project management & presentation skills
- Strong attention to detail with focus on quality control
- Ability to manage multiple tasks by effective prioritization and timely response
- Strong problem solving skills
- Quick to execute Ad hoc projects and adapt to change
- Self-starter and willingness to learn
- Strong communication skills, written and oral, and the ability to positively contribute individually and in team settings
- Positive, will-do attitude
- Some travel may be necessary
Applicable only to applicants applying to a position in any location with pay disclosure requirements under state or local law:
- The compensation range described below is the range of possible base pay compensation that the Company believes ingood faith it will pay for this role at the time of this posting based on the job grade for this position. Individualcompensation paid within this range will depend on many factors including geographic location, and we may ultimatelypay more or less than the posted range. This range may be modified in the future.
- We offer a comprehensive package of benefits including paid time off (vacation, holidays, sick), medical/dental/visioninsurance and 401(k) to eligible employees.
- This job is eligible to participate in our short-term incentive programs.
Note: No amount of payis considered to bewages or compensation until such amount is earned, vested, and determinable.The amount and availability of any bonus, commission, incentive, benefits, or any other form of compensation and benefitsthat are allocable to a particular employee remains in the Company’s sole and absolute discretion unless and until paid andmay be modified at the Company’s sole and absolute discretion, consistent with applicable law.
AbbVie is committed to operating with integrity, driving innovation, transforming lives, serving our community, and embracing diversity and inclusion. It is AbbVie’s policy to employ qualified persons of the greatest ability without discrimination against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, status as a protected veteran, or any other legally protected group status.
Significant Work Activities: Continuous sitting for prolonged periods (more than 2 consecutive hours in an 8 hour day)
Job Type: Experienced
To apply for this job please visit careers.abbvie.com.