ADT has been in the business of helping save lives since 1874. As the #1 smart home security provider in the U.S., we help protect and connect families, businesses and larger commercial customer every day. Our continuous innovation, advanced technology and strategic partnerships deliver products and services that help protect life and valuables, whether at home, your business or on the go. And as times change, so do we. Above all, our mission is clear: we help save lives for a living. Looking for a career where you can make a real impact? Join our team today and put purpose behind your paycheck. #WeAreADT
Check out more about life at ADT here.
Summary: The Sr. Sales Compensation Analyst will assist the sales compensation team in managing multiple ADT sales incentive programs and projects across the enterprise.
What You’ll Do:
- Create predictive detailed financial models to capture proposed sales compensation plan designs.
- Support financial analysis measuring sales plan effectiveness including, but not limited to, review of total cash achievement by sales position/tenure/geographic market, and the relationship between quota achievement and earnings.
- Perform manual commission and bonus calculations as needed and partner closely with the Finance department ensuring accuracy of remittances processed externally from the sales commission software.
- Maintain current job profiles and position descriptions for all sales representative and sales management positions.
- Prepare updates on sales compensation plan document changes, FAQ and roll-out communication documentation.
- Serve as primary interface with payroll regarding all payroll issues and commission adjustments.
- Conduct market surveys and benchmark internal sales positions against the external marketplace. Act as primary interface with external compensation consulting firms for all survey analytics.
- Liaison in a subject matter expert capacity directly with IT regarding systems changes.
- Assist in the development of all sales compensation plans and related documentation such as training wage guidance, chargeback and guarantee policy documents.
- Develop process documentation for departmental standard operating procedures.
- Primary interface with Finance regarding bonus and commission calculations for all sales plans not directly processed through the Sales Management system. Also works with Finance team regarding any changes made to the commission systems such as quota allocation and territory changes.
What You’ll Bring:
- Bachelor’s degree in business related field required.
- Minimum of 3-5 years’ experience within finance, compensation, or related field.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel with an emphasis on financial modeling and analysis.
- Database skills and knowledge.
- Callidus Commission system and/or other Compensation Incentive Management system experience preferred.
- Strong MS PowerPoint skills.
- Self-starter, strong leadership ability.
- Detail oriented.
ADT is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to building an inclusive team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. ADT strives to ensure every employee and applicant feels valued. Visit us at jobs.adt.com/diversity to learn more.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.adt.com.