Exciting Changes in 2024!
- In 2024 our Primary Care practices will be transitioning from the AdventHealth Medical Group to the AdventHealth Primary Care Network
- The Primary Care Network will be part of AdventHealth’s new Primary Health Division which focuses on services outside of the hospital setting to increase its success in value-based care.
- This new Division will include the Primary Care Network, Primary Care+, Centra Care, Population Health, Well 65+, Home Health, Hospice, Hospital Care at Home and Acute Care at Home.
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind, and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Shift: Monday-Friday 8am -5pm
Location : Remote (main office 900 Hope Way, Altamonte Springs)
The community you’ll be caring for:
- Join a team that provides exceptional patient-based care.
- Collaborative teams that work together for a common goal
- Compassionate and supportive leaders ensure work life balance for team members and providers without compromising patient care.
The role you’ll contribute:
We are seeking a Provider Compensation Analyst to join our team. In this role, you will help to ensure the accurate and timely management of the provider compensation plans for the Primary Care Network (PCN) within the newly formed AdventHealth Primary Health Division. The Provider Compensation Analyst will support the provider compensation team in development, tracking and monitoring of provider compensation arrangements. This position requires proactive collaboration and communication with various departments and key stakeholders and the ability to deliver outstanding customer service
The value you’ll bring to the team:
- Update provider compensation database as provider employment and compensation plans change.
- Support the Senior Provider Compensation Analyst in the completion of compensation calculations and associated payment requests within specified timelines and according to contractual terms.
- Assist in analyzing and communicating compensation-related insights to leadership.
- Support the Senior Provider Compensation Analyst in facilitating proactive and effective communication regarding provider compensation matters with relevant stakeholders, ensuring clarity and understanding.
- Assist the Provider Compensation Team in responding to inquiries and provide explanations regarding compensation policies and practices.
- Identify opportunities for process optimization and streamlining within the provider compensation function.
- Maintaining up-to-date documentation of processes and procedures.
- Analyze the impact and cost projections of provider compensation programs, ensuring financial sustainability and accountability.
- Collaborate with key stakeholders to develop and review provider contracts, ensuring accuracy and adherence to compensation terms.
- Assist in the preparation of budgets and monitor budget variances, ensuring financial accountability and alignment with organizational goals.
- Maintain accurate and secure storage of compensation data and records, ensuring confidentiality and compliance with privacy regulations.
- Assist in the development and delivery of comprehensive training sessions
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting, or a business-related field
- 2+ years of work experience in healthcare finance or accounting
- Strong analytical skills.
- Use of Microsoft Excel in previous role(s).
- Proficiency in Microsoft Software Platforms.
- Master’s degree in finance, accounting, or a business-related field
- 1+ years of experience working in provider compensation.
- Understanding of healthcare reimbursement methodologies, including Alternative Payment Models (APMs) and their implications on provider compensation.
- Familiarity with global compensation practices and their impact on international recruitment and provider retention strategies.
- Knowledge of provider compensation principles, regulations and industry trends.
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.adventhealth.com.