For more than 20 years, AEG has played a pivotal role in transforming sports and live entertainment. Annually, we host more than 160 million guests, promote more than 10,000 shows and present more than 22,000 events around the world. We are committed to innovation, artistry, and community, and leverage the power of our 300+ venues, leading sports franchises, marquee music brands, integrated entertainment districts, premier ticketing platform and global sponsorship activations, to create memorable moments that give the world reason to cheer.
Our business is interwoven with the human mind and heart, and we strive to build a diverse and inclusive company that reflects the artists, athletes, and fans that we host; reach beyond traditional boundaries to support the communities in which we operate; and minimize our impact on the environment by adopting sustainable practices throughout our business operations.
If you want to be challenged to up your game and make a difference, then join us in giving the world reason to cheer!
The Lead Compensation Business Partner/Compensation Consultant is an integral member of the Corporate Compensation and Human Resource teams. The incumbent will play a key part in the implementation of compensation and reward programs consistent with organizational goals. The successful candidate will be effective in developing and maintaining strong working relationships to understand the business, institutionalize compensation processes and practices and provide on-going consultation.
- Serve as the key point of contact and advisor to assigned divisions on the company’s continued adoption and alignment on salary and incentive structures, compensation administration practices and job leveling guidelines.
- Lead the design and delivery of compensation programs such as the annual compensation planning process, promotion cycles and merit annual equity award cycle from administration to communication, while maintaining the efficiency, accuracy, and integrity of the processes
- Provide consultation to the business regarding job documentation and evaluation, including the design and maintenance of career and job architecture frameworks.
- Oversee sales commission plan development and partner with HRIS to build out and maintain commission structure.
- Lead large-scale compensation studies; lead job evaluation projects and summarize results to include a narrative, summary of findings, and recommended options.
- Actively work with HR Partners to review/approve off-cycle pay adjustments and/or promotions; ensure recommendations align with internal governance.
- Participate in the development and maintenance of systems and tools to enable HR Partners and Managers to make sound compensation decisions.
- Stay up to date on employment and compensation law updates, monitor and interpret FLSA and other federal, state, and local laws pertaining to compensation compliance; partner with department head to create and update compensation calendars, SOPs, communications, presentations, job aids and training videos.
- BA/BS Degree (4-year) Business Administration, Accounting, Finance, Human Resources, Psychology, or a related area.
- 6+ years related experience in Compensation and/or Human Resources; must have experience conducting data analysis and presenting findings.
- Experience with sales compensation
- Experience working with a large HRIS (i.e. PeopleSoft, UltiPro, ADP; Workday)
- Experience leading annual performance evaluation and salary planning process
- Experience implementing HR Technologies
- Experience with job leveling and documentation, including benchmarking to third-party compensation surveys
- Vendor management experience preferred
- Experience overseeing compensation for engineering and techninal jobs
- Strong knowledge of federal, state and local laws that affect HR policies and procedures, including EEOC, FLSA, FMLA, ADA, and other regulatory and compliance laws
- Strong business acumen with the ability to sale and influence change
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills with a commitment to accuracy, with the ability to effectively communicate technical information to varying audiences
- Strong knowledge of FLSA and job leveling
- Knowledge of sales incentive plans, including sales terminology (i.e., commission draw, commission, SPIFF, territory)
- Strong Microsoft Office Skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), and must be able to pass a Microsoft skill assessment to test ability to maneuver spreadsheets, create pivot tables and summarize data from multiple sources
- Highly effective verbal and written communication skills with ability to communicate with all levels of the organization
- Demonstrated ability in job leveling and documentation, including benchmarking to third-party compensation surveys
- Ability to lead annual performance evaluation and salary planning process
- Ability to work with highly sensitive and confidential data
- High proficiency with HR systems and MS Office Excel including knowledge of pivot tables, formulas and functions required. driven with the ability to work independently, multi-task, and meet deadlines
- Certified Compensation Professional (CCP) Preferred
Payscale: $84,701 – $123,523
AEG reserves the right to change or modify the employee’s job description whether orally or in writing, at any time during the employment relationship. AEG may require an employee to perform duties outside their normal description.
To apply for this job please visit www.aegworldwide.com.