Website American Cancer Society
At the American Cancer Society, we’re leading the fight for a world without cancer. Our employees and 1.5 million volunteers are raising the bar every single day. We actively seek candidates from diverse backgrounds including communities of color, the LGBTQ community, veterans, and people with disabilities. The greater the diversity of our people, the better we can serve our communities.
This is a remote, home-based position. Must be residing in the United States.
Plans and manages broad based compensation programs. Oversees implementation of annual compensation events (merit, incentive, etc.) Partners with OD team in assessing & recommending pay changes as needed.
- Plans and manages broad based compensation programs
- Participates in pay surveys as necessary
- Recommends structure/geographic updates
- Models incentive plan designs
- Ownership of various service awards/recognition plans
- Manages annual compensation events including merit, incentive payouts
- Primary POC for compensation related tasks in Workday
- Partners with OD and TA teams in assessing and recommending pay/pay changes
- Develops/conducts all compensation related education
- Works with compensation vendors as necessary
- 5-7 years in compensation analysis
SPECIALIZED TRAINING OR KNOWLEDGE
- Experienced in running annual compensation events
- Strong knowledge of competitive market/salary surveys
- Familiar with Workday/Advanced Compensation configuration/delivery
- Advanced Excel skills
- Strong project management
- Exceptional presentation skills
- Able to consolidate/summarize extensive analysis
- Resourceful; works independently
SPECIAL MENTAL OR PHYSICAL DEMANDS
- Work is normally performed in a typical interior environment
- May require some travel
- No or very limited physical effort required
- No or very limited exposure to physical risk
The salary range is $80,000-$90,000. The final candidate’s relevant experience/skills will be considered before an offer is extended. Actual starting pay will vary based on non-discriminatory factors including, but not limited to, geographic location, experience, skills, specialty, and education.
The American Cancer Society has adopted a vaccination policy that requires all staff, regardless of position or work location, to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (except where prohibited by state law).
ACS provides staff a generous paid time off policy; medical, dental, retirement benefits, wellness programs, and professional development programs to enhance staff skills. Further details on our benefits can be found on our careers site at: jobs.cancer.org/benefits. We are a proud equal opportunity employer.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.cancer.org.