Website American Specialty Health
American Specialty Health Incorporated is seeking a Compensation Analyst to join our Human Resources department. This position will research job requirements and evaluate job positions and salary grades to ensure internal equity and compensation competitiveness. Position contributes to the continuous quality and business process improvement for the company.
Remote Worker Considerations
Candidates who are selected for this position will be trained remotely and must be able to work from home in a designated work area with company-provided technology equipment. This remote/WFH position requires you have a stable connection to your Internet Service Provider with the ability to participate by video in online meetings over a reliable and consistent network (minimum internet download of 50 Mbps and 10 Mbps upload speed).
- Compensation review
- Determines and documents duties, training, skills, knowledge, and abilities for positions and works with management on job descriptions.
- Analyzes job descriptions to determine salary grade.
- Reviews and maintains job families, identifying careers paths for each position.
- Conduct annual review of all job descriptions.
- Creates and tracks employee Change of Status forms and approvals.
- Conducts compensation analysis for every new offer and change of status.
- Assists in annual merit increase and promotion process.
- Partners with Sr Compliance Specialist on annual Affirmative Action Plan.
- Works with VP-HR, Sr Manager-Talent Acquisition, and Sr Manager-Benefits and Compensation on compensation structure and provides guidance and support on strategy.
- Monitors existing compensation system, policies, procedures, and guidelines to determine effectiveness.
- Researches, analyzes, and recommends enhancements and changes to compensation system.
- Benchmarks positions to compare compensation at ASH with other companies.
- Conducts bench marking and market assessments; uses spreadsheets and data analysis techniques to assess results and market trends.
- Calculates and creates cost impact analysis.
- Proposes compensation aging process.
- Assists VP-HR with incentive plan documents.
- Distributes and tracks performance incentive plan program.
- Administers the Call Center Retention Bonus Program.
- Continually increase compensation knowledge through participation in user groups, webcasts, trainings, etc. to ensure best practices and to keep up on current trends.
- Benchmarks jobs against survey data and other market intelligence to determine competitive compensation ranges for each position.
- Evaluates and implements job analysis instruments and materials.
- Conducts data and cost analysis to be used in employee negotiations.
- Plans and communicates preferred methods and best practices for hiring, training, compensating, and evaluating employees.
- Assists Sr Manager-Talent Acquisition with reviewing and approving job offers.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of training and experience. If equivalent experience, high school diploma required.
- 3 years of Compensation experience within a Human Resources Department.
- 5 years of Human Resources experience.
- Experience managing compensation projects including analysis, review, and process improvement initiatives.
- Development and delivery of trainings to support new/existing HR systems.
- Business Intelligence using UKG (formerly UltiPro) experience preferred.
- Experience querying data, data manipulation, and report generation.
- Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, and Outlook).
- Strong knowledge of principles, practices, and standards of Human Resources administration.
- Demonstrated ability to apply a broad, integrated perspective when planning, problem-solving, and assessing impact across functional areas. This includes identifying critical steps, activities, and upstream/downstream impacts.
- Demonstrated ability to interact in a positive, respectful manner and establish and maintain cooperative working relationships.
- Ability to display excellent customer service to meet the needs and expectations of both internal and external customers.
- Excellent listening and interpersonal communication skills to identify critical core competencies based on success factors and organizational environment.
- Ability to effectively organize, prioritize, multi-task and manage time.
- Demonstrated accuracy and productivity in a changing environment with constant interruptions.
- Demonstrated ability to analyze information, problems, issues, situations and procedures to develop effective solutions.
- Ability to exercise strict confidentiality in all matters.
Primarily sedentary, able to sit for long periods of time.
Ability to speak, see, and hear other personnel and/or objects. Ability to communicate both in verbal and written form. Capable of using a telephone and computer keyboard.
Work-from-home (WFH) environment.
American Specialty Health complies with state and federal wage and hour laws and compensation depends upon candidate’s qualifications, education, skill set, years of experience, and internal equity. $56,700.00 to $75,000.00 Full Time Annual Salary Range.
American Specialty Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP here.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access our career center as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation, contact our Human Resources Department at (800) 848-3555 x6702.
ASH will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company’s legal duty to furnish information.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.jobvite.com.