Website Americold Logistics
Americold is a global provider of temperature-controlled infrastructure. We partner with farmers and food producers to ensure their perishable and frozen product reaches foods suppliers, restaurants, and your local grocery store without spoilage. Our customers, which include some of the most respected brands in the food industry, rely on our expertise and commitment to safety in order to deliver on their commitments.
What You’ll Do
Provides complex analysis, evaluation, review and recommendations to the HR team and various business leaders to align compensation programs with business objectives.
- Act as lead analyst on a variety of projects in compensation program design, analysis, modeling and implementation of new programs
- Administer compensation programs and procedures including job analysis and evaluation, market pricing, maintain salary grade/step progression infrastructures, annual merit cycle, FLSA and various incentive plans
- Provides equity administration support and analysis to include all long-term incentive plans as well as Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Conduct complex compensation research and analysis for projects that are focused on executive compensation, long-term incentive plans, and incentive/variable pay programs, with little supervision and/or guidance
- Prepare compensation analyses and presentations for the Board, Senior Management, Business Leaders and HR partners
What Experience You Need
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Human Resources or related field, or equivalent professional-level experience
- Minimum of five (5) years’ experience in progressive compensation experience
- Two (2) years’ experience in compensation plan design and equity administration
- Experience managing multiple projects and initiatives
What Could Set You Apart
- HRIS system experience
- Current CCP certification or substantial progress toward CCP certification
What We Offer
Our associates know the answer to the question What’s in it for me? We offer best-in-class benefit programs and continuously work with our associates to ensure that our offerings meet the needs of their health and financial well-being. When you join Americold you join a values-oriented company with a clear mission. We help our customers feed the world.
Americold is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
EOE/AA M/F/D/V DFW.
To apply for this job please visit careers-americold.icims.com.