Website Ardent Health Services
Ardent Health Services is a leading provider of healthcare in communities across the country. Through its subsidiaries, Ardent owns and operates nearly 200 sites of care and 30 hospitals across six states. Together, our 24,000 employees and 1,200 employed providers touch more than 10,000 lives each day. With six Ardent entities earning recognition on Modern Healthcare’s Best Places to Work list in 2022, Ardent and its facilities continue to earn recognition for outstanding workplace cultures where team members feel a sense of belonging and have opportunities to grow their careers. Ardent has also been recognized by Comparably’s Best Places to Work Awards, earning honors in the Best CEO, Best Company for Women, Best Leadership Teams and Best Work Life Balance categories among others.
We have an exciting opportunity to join our HR Total Rewards team as a Senior Compensation Analyst. In this role, you will touch all areas of the organization and work with various lines of business and other HR leaders in the development, management, and administration of compensation programs.
The Senior Compensation Analyst supports the development and administration of base, incentive, and other pay programs to ensure Ardent maintains a competitive position in the market. Leads data standardization projects and supports local markets with implementation of compensation related initiatives. Provides advice and guidance to leaders and HR partners regarding compensation standards and best practices.
- Supports the job evaluation and offer/promotion process for Corporate, executive and leadership positions across the enterprise to ensure consistency and equity within the organization
- Applies knowledge of current market conditions, developments, and trends to recommend and support design of compensation programs
- Supports the administration and communication of executive compensation programs including preparation of compensation committee and board meeting materials
- Utilizes various salary planning methods and tools to provide complex analyses to stakeholders
- Assists with salary budget forecasting and ensure market requests are budgetarily compliant
- Collaborates with leaders and HR teams to create and evaluate job descriptions to provide leveling and compensation recommendations
- Develop pay ranges and salary structures
- Provides guidance on compensation policies, pay decisions, and wage and hour regulations
- Supports the administration of annual merit and bonus cycles
- Supports training of leaders and HR teams on compensation fundamentals and systems
- Ensures compensation pay plans are compliant with federal/state wage and hour regulations
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field
- 5+ years’ experience in designing, developing, and communicating compensation-related programs
- Advanced Microsoft Excel experience
- Healthcare related experience with compensation programs
- Experience with executive compensation including short- and long-term incentive plans
- Familiarity with CompAnalyst market pricing software
- Familiarity with PeopleFluent talent management platform
- Familiarity with Lawson payroll systems
To apply for this job please visit jobs.ardenthealth.com.