Website At Home Group
Hybrid Role: At Home Office three days a week. Remote two days.
The Sr. Compensation Analyst utilizes job analysis and evaluation tools to ensure compensation programs are competitive, cost-effective, equitable, and effectively communicated to support organizational needs. This person is responsible for the ongoing evaluation and administration of all reward programs including short-term and long-term incentives.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
· Regularly evaluate At Home role and role families to determine appropriate grading, career path, and
· Develop a consistent and sustainable framework and process for collecting, organizing, and comparing
At Home roles to appropriate benchmarks.
· Collaborates with key stakeholders to ensure that the Oracle Cloud platform compensation processes
meet the needs of the business and are managed effectively.
· Partner with HR Leaders to effectively communicate and create understanding of compensation
philosophy, governance, and best practices with At Home leaders and team members.
· Create and maintain documentation around compensation governance and procedures in
collaboration with Total Rewards leaders.
· Develops and documents procedures to streamline processes and ensure compliance with regulatory
· Responsible for compliance reporting with all government agencies.
· Assist in planning, development, and execution of the annual merit increase and bonus program.
· Prepares and maintains job descriptions for each position in the organization; ensures descriptions
accurately reflect the work being performed
· Function as an internal consultant to supervisors and managers on compensation matters
· Prepares and presents summary reports of job analysis and compensation analysis information
· Performs other related duties and project work as assigned
Qualifications and Competencies
· A bachelor’s degree in human resources or a related field is required.
· One to three years of experience as a compensation analyst is required.
· CCP preferred
· Retail compensation experience preferred.
· Proven expertise utilizing compensation analytics tools
· Knowledge of human resource laws, regulations, and best practices.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Excellent organizational and time management skills.
· Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or similar software.
· Must be detail-oriented, able to multi-task and meet critical deadlines
To apply for this job please visit hdiy.fa.us2.oraclecloud.com.