Website Burlington Stores
Burlington Stores is seeking a strategic, collaborative and forward-thinking individual to join our team as the Director of Compensation . In this position, you will be responsible for providing strategic and operations leadership in the design, development, implementation, administration, and communication of broad-based compensation programs including base pay, variable pay, compensation planning, market analysis, and retention with a focus on continuous improvement. This role requires a well-balanced background and experience in managing compensation programs and systems. This role partners with teams throughout the Burlington organization to improve awareness, solicit feedback, and drive participation in company sponsored initiatives, with a focus on continuous improvement and evolution of the programs and development of new programs that align to our company’s culture and objectives.
This role iscriticalto the company’s ability to attract and retain the talent necessary to meet the demands of our growing business. While leveraging Workday as the primary system for housing and delivering compensation, it is important that this role be able to align the system requirements to the Company’s pay-for-performance philosophy to ensure future scalability. This is a highly visible role that will interface with senior leadership and with internal and external business partners at all levels.
A day in the life:
- Lead a team of compensation professionals to achieve operational and project objectives.
- Collaborate with HRBPs and business teams in designing, managing, and administering various pay plans and programs.
- Evaluate and improve current compensation processes, providing solutions for increased efficiency.
- Partner with business and HR leaders to implement and administer compensation programs and initiatives, offering market-based guidance.
- Develop and deliver training on compensation programs, leveraging Workday for self-service models and ensuring alignment with business goals.
You’ll come with:
- A Bachelor’s Degree and 5+ years’ of professional experience in compensation programs with increasing levels of responsibility.
- Experience in compensation program design in a retail, multi hourly, distribution center, complex retail or manufacturing environment amust.
- Strong working knowledge of applicable federal, state, and local compensation laws and regulations in the US.
- Ability to develop executive level presentations and present ideas/information to senior leadership in the company and possess the ability to deliver this information to audiences both in-person and virtually.
- Superior communications skills, specifically verbal, written and organizational skills with the ability to create and edit PowerPoint presentations, spreadsheets and business correspondence, etc.
Come join our team. You’re going to like it here!
You will enjoy a competitive wage, flexible hours, and an associate discount. Burlington’s benefits package includes medical, dental and vision coverage including life and disability insurance. Full time associates are also eligible for paid time off, paid holidays and a 401(k) plan.
We are a rapidly growing brand, and provide a variety of training and development opportunities so our associates can grow with us. Our teams work hard and have fun together! Burlington associates make a difference in the lives of customers, colleagues, and the communities where we live and work every day. Burlington Stores, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer committed to workplace diversity.
Posting Number 2024-216420
Address 2006 Route 130 North
Zip Code 08016
Workplace Type Hybrid
Position Type Regular Full-Time
Career Site Category Corporate
Position Category Human Resources
Min USD $135,000.00/Year
Mid USD $175,000.00/Year
To apply for this job please visit burlingtonstores.jobs.