Role and Responsibilities
Passionate about your field? Looking for a work environment where you can innovate, reach greater heights and collaborate with experts from a wide range of sectors? Want to join a world‑class company and industry leader with projects to which you would be proud to contribute? Then CAE is the right employer for you! Come share your passion with us!
The role we are offering you:
We are currently looking for a Compensation Advisor to administer, design and deliver compensation policies and programs across our different business units. This job requires a strong analytical ability and a good internal client focus. Reporting to the Manager Compensation you will be reponsible to:
- Guide HR partners in the interpretation and application of our global compensation programs (ex: Global Compensation Guidelines, Incentives Programs, Policies and others.).
- Collaborate closely with the HR partners as a compensation expert. Review and analyze a variety of compensation requests including special salary adjustments, incentive payments, stipends, etc and deliver creative and consistent solutions addressing their need.
- Collaborate actively in various Global compensation projects through research, cost analysis, design, communication and implementation.
- Develop, review and implement policies, practices/programs to ensure competitiveness on the market place.
- Support the roll-out of our annual compensation cycle activities.
- Conduct compensation surveys, analyze findings and present recommendation that would add value to the company’s strategic plan.
- Develop training material about various compensation programs and deliver presentations to managers and employees and answer questions.
- Ensure compensation practices are in line with labor legislation and lead compliance activities (e.g. Pay Equity Act and other programs).
- Ensure that our HRIS database remain up to date by maintaining a high level of data quality and accuracy and sharing ideas for improvement.
Our ideal candidate has:
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources Management, Commerce or a related discipline
- 5 to 7 years of experience in Compensation roles or in a compensation consulting environment; experience with executive compensation, sales incentive plans and benefit programs is a plus
- Must possess strong attention to detail and time management skills to meet critical deadlines within a high volume, fast-paced environment
- Ability to communicate effectively with different organisational levels
- Excellent knowledge of Excel (pivot tables, formulas, etc.)
- Shows strong leadership and business acumen
- Knowledge of Workday is a plus;
- Must be bilingual (French & English).
- an environment where your initiatives will be recognized and valued
- the opportunity to travel internationally
- the opportunity to work on a variety of projects on a multidisciplinary team
- the opportunity to represent the organization at external conventions and conferences
- flexible schedules
- attractive employee benefits
With over 13,000 employees in more than 40 countries, CAE is a global leader in training for the civil aviation, defence and security, and healthcare markets. To learn more: www.cae.com
CAE thanks all applicants for their interest. However, only those whose background and experience match the requirements of the role will be contacted.
Equal Employment Opportunity
At CAE, everyone is welcome to contribute to our success. With no exception.
As captured in our overarching value “One CAE”, we’re proud to work as one passionate, boundaryless and inclusive team.
At CAE, all employees are welcome regardless of race, nationality, colour, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, neurodiversity or age.
To apply for this job please visit careers.cae.com.