Website Carnival Cruise Line
Oversees the administration of the company’s compensation programs. Participates in Compensation Planning and supports leadership by providing critical interpretation of data, leading with innovative analysis and communication of information and insights. Leads and supports strategic compensation projects and initiatives.
- Oversees the administration of the company’s compensation programs. Participates in Compensation Planning and supports leadership by providing critical interpretation of data, leading with innovative analysis and communication of information and insights. Leads and supports strategic compensation projects and initiatives.
- Responsible for a variety of corporate analysis initiatives. Developing reports and presentations for communicating findings and trends to executive and senior management review. Identify and implement opportunities to automate and streamline processes.
- Lead the analysis and design of new compensation programs. Develop sound practices relating to job analysis, documentation, and recommendation; market pricing; benchmarking reviews; salary grades structures, base pay administration and recognition programs.
- Provide guidance and recommendations to management to ensure internal equity across employee groups and consistent application of compensation guidelines.
- Collaborate with Corporate and Operating Company management to develop strategic initiatives, reporting systems to improve administrative procedures, workflow efficiencies, and/or align programs to achieve company goals.
- Perform other job-related functions as assigned.
- Discipline/Major: A bachelor’s degree in human resources, Business or other discipline directly related to the position.
- Required Certifications: CCP or GRP is preferred but not required.
- Required Years and Area of Professional Experience: A minimum of 5 years of relevant work experience in Finance, HR, or other discipline related to the position.
- Critical Professional Related Technical/Computer Skills: Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Access).
- Other Requirements: Effective communication and interpersonal skills, ability to demonstrate sound judgement, advanced analytic skills, effective problem-solving skills and ability to build and maintain effective work relationships.
- Knowledge, Skills & Abilities: Outstanding business acumen. Analytical thinking and problem-solving skills. Excellent PowerPoint and “story telling” capabilities. Detail‐oriented, with a high degree of accuracy in work product. Ability to multitask.
- Software Experience and Skills:
- • Expert level knowledge of Excel (pivot tables, macros, charts, VLookup and other Excel functions).
- • Proficiency in other Microsoft tools.
- • Experience with HCM is preferred.
- • Power BI experience is a plus.
- • Proficiency with data querying and manipulation.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: Must be able to remain in a stationary position at a desk and/or computer for extended periods of time.
TRAVEL: None or very little travel likely.
WORK CONDITIONS: Work primarily in a climate-controlled environment with minimal safety/health hazard potentials.
The range for this role’s base salary is $120,000 – $150,000. Offers to select candidates will be made on a fair and equitable basis, taking into account specific job-related skills and experience.
At Carnival, your total rewards package is much more than your base salary. All non-sales roles participate in an annual cash bonus program, while sales roles have an incentive plan. Management roles are also eligible for an additional vesting equity plan. Plus, Carnival provides comprehensive and innovative benefits to meet your needs, including:
- Health Benefits:
- Cost-effective medical, dental and vision plans
- Employee Assistance Program and other mental health resources
- Additional programs include company paid term life insurance and disability coverage.
- Financial Benefits:
- 401(k) plan that includes a company match.
- Employee Stock Purchase plan
- Paid Time Off
- Holidays – All full-time and part-time with benefits employees receive days off for 7 company-wide holidays, plus an additional floating holiday to be taken at the employee’s discretion.
- Vacation Time – All full-time employees at the manager and below level start with 14 days/year; director and above level start with 19 days/year. Part-time with benefits employees receive time off based on the number of hours they work, with a minimum of 84 hours/year. All employees gain additional vacation time with further tenure.
- Sick Time – All full-time employees receive 80 hours of sick time each year. Part-time with benefits employees receive time off based on the number of hours they work, with a minimum of 60 hours each year.
- Other Benefits
- Complementary stand-by cruises, employee discounts on confirmed cruises, plus special rates for family and friends.
- Personal and professional learning and development resources including tuition reimbursement.
- On-site preschool program, wellness center, and health clinic at our Miami campus.
- A comprehensive benefit program which includes medical, dental and vision plans
- Additional programs include company paid term life insurance and disability coverage and a 401(k) plan that includes a company match
- Employee Stock Purchase plan
- Paid vacation and sick time
- Cruise benefits
- An on-site fully accredited preschool educational program located at our Doral campus
- An on-site Wellness Center and Health clinic at our Doral campus
To apply for this job please visit jobs.carnival.com.