Website Clean Harbors
Clean Harbors is looking for a Commission Analyst. This person will be responsible for leading all day-to-day activities required to maintain and administer compensation plans and effectively measuring & reporting payments to ensure alignment with the growth objectives of the business.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Group 401K with company matching component
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Ensure that Health and Safety is the number one goal by following policies, processes, and acting in a safe manner always
- Own, lead, and manage the administration of bonus, commission and variable compensation cycles for a portion of Clean Harbors
- Work cross-functionally with the Business, Corporate HR, Field HR and Finance teams to ensure proper tracking and reporting of all compensation plan changes
- Models, monitor and analyze compensation plan effectiveness and present to the Leadership of Compensation and the Total Rewards Committee
- Work with the Leadership of Compensation to ensure that revenues are recorded and reported by Vertical, Segment, Geography and LOB, to allow the company’s strategy of aligning rewards with performance
- Maintain functional responsibility for compensation administration activities associated with creating, maintaining, and enforcing policies, practices and tools for Field HR support
- Implement best practices and rules surrounding employee lifecycle change improvements to ensure alignment with compensation plan components
- Manage a portion of the day-to-day maintenance activity of the company’s compensation system to ensure data integrity and the required visibility throughout the organization
- Work with Corporate HR and Field HR to communicate pay-out issues (large and small) to improve manager discipline and coaching capacities including monitoring Performance Improvement Plans
- Recommend and support business-related special compensation, commission and spiff programs by working closely with the HR and Business leaders to develop and model each program and track the results accordingly
- 3 to 5+ years of experience in a similar position
- Strong knowledge of Sales Compensation, Commission Plan, Operations Bonus, Individual and Special Reward Administration, automation and design is preferred
- Demonstrated strong presentation skills. Extremely organized with attention to detail
- Ability to translate financial and statistical data into understandable terms for line managers
- Ability to organize action items into ongoing and sustainable programs
- Ability to understand an issue and address/resolve it both tactically and strategically
Wondering what to expect in starting your career with Clean Harbors? Click Here to view a Day in the Life Video!
40-years of sustainability in action. At Clean Harbors, our mission is to create a safer, cleaner environment through the treatment, recycling, and disposal of hazardous materials. Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is on-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
Join our safety focused team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at https://careers.cleanharbors.com/.
To apply for this job please visit epyc.fa.us2.oraclecloud.com.