Website Creation Technologies
It’s fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what they’re doing!
We’re committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business.
The Compensation Specialist will support and provide administrative services under our North American compensation practice. In this role, you will be instrumental in facilitating all day-to-day compensation activities which include compensation reviews, quarterly short-term incentive pay processing, and other compensation program events.
You are a seasoned Rewards professional who possesses strong analytical skills, with HCM systems expertise and experience automating business processes and managing large data sets. Your attention to detail and ability to work simultaneously on several mandates to meet tight deadlines will make you the ideal candidate.
This role is hybrid, flexible for remote work in Canada or US, and will report to the Director, Compensation.
DUTIES/ RESPONSIBILITIES include, but not limited to:
- Delivering timely front-line services with the People & Culture teams and internal clients on all compensation inquiries
- Administering the annual merit and quarterly incentive pay programs
- Conducting market pricing exercises using established benchmarking guidelines, performing compensation reviews, and monitoring for minimum wage compliance in North America
- Participating in compensation surveys, review of newly created jobs and preparing salary recommendations
- Assisting with research on compensation trends and practices
- Maintaining Creation’s Job architecture which includes managing data mapping, job families, job profile titling standards, performing job description reviews and job evaluation
- Completing compensation and benefit audits with ad hoc reporting to support payroll reconciliations as assigned
- A subject matter expert for the People & Culture team and hiring managers on the appropriate levels of pay that follow the Creation compensation philosophy for competitive pay offers to candidates, for internal promotions, employee movement and transfers
- Actively lead Workday configuration and architecting compensation solutions, using Advanced Comp Workday methodologies and continually participate in seeking ways to improve and re-engineer the compensation process
- Assist with the design of educational content and tools that develop and provide internal leaders a better understanding of compensation programs
- Partnering with People & Culture teams to improve systemic issues, learn from integration experiences, and recommend solutions to decision-makers
If you like wild growth and working with happy, enthusiastic over-achievers, you’ll enjoy your career with us!
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
Canada: Title for the position will be in accordance with applicable national and local laws.
To apply for this job please visit creationtech.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com.