Website Creation Technologies
It’s fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what they’re doing!
We’re committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business.
As a Director, Compensation, you will lead compensation initiatives and programs, and work in partnership with the HR team to design, deliver and advise on solutions that meet the short and long-term needs of our diverse business and employees. This position is responsible for carrying out a range of analytic and programmatic activities to support the development and implementation of comprehensive compensation policies, practices, programs, initiatives, and guidelines across Creation Technologies locations. This role is hybrid and requires being in one of Creation’s offices at least 2 days per week.
- Develop, initiate, and implement overall global compensation strategy and philosophy for Creation Technologies for US, Mexico & China. Ensure programs are competitive and in line with current trends.
- Leads the compensation analysis and market pricing of roles to proactively ensure company is paying competitively, adjusting as needed for market trends, internal equity, and engagement.
- Delivers strategic compensation guidance aligned with the organization strategy and workforce trends.
- Provide a consultative and collaborative relationship with Human Resources and Business Leaders on understanding and delivering compensation programs and processes, including job architecture, offers, promotions, and incentives.
- Manage and deliver annual and mid-year compensation cycles that include merit, market adjustment, promotions, and bonus eligibility.
- Communicate effectively at all levels of the organization across all functions regarding compensation.
- Partner with Finance, Accounting, and Legal resources to ensure feasibility of costs, risks tolerance, and legal implications.
- Develop and pursue root cause and continuous improvement process within the organization related to compensation plans and processes.
- Other duties as identified.
- 10+ years related compensation experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, HR or a related field
- Compensation certification preferred.
- Excellent analytical skills and experience working in a financial analysis capacity.
- Advanced Excel skills with demonstrated proficiency preferred
- Negotiation and influencing skills.
- Highly analytical with the ability and interests in research, compile, analyze and interpret data
- Fast learner to learn various in-house custom processes, programs to make sense of the logic
- Relationship builder who has demonstrated ability to build strong and trusting relationships through all organizational levels with internal and external parties
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, capable of presenting information in an easily understood manner, while tailoring communication to diverse audiences to facilitate understanding.
If you like wild growth and working with happy, enthusiastic over-achievers, you’ll enjoy your career with us!
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
Canada: Title for the position will be in accordance with applicable national and local laws.
To apply for this job please visit creationtech.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com.