About the job
At DraftKings, we’re inspired by our shared passion for developing creative solutions to complex challenges and empowering the people around us to do their best work. We are industry leaders in the digital entertainment and technology space and are propelled by constant curiosity and diverse perspectives.
Be the strategy behind the game.
The Total Rewards team is looking for a Senior Compensation Associate with a passion for developing and maintaining company-wide compensation processes. In this role, you’ll lead and conduct annual market benchmarking to maintain a competitive total compensation position. You’ll leverage a strategic and analytical approach to enforce and evolve our compensation philosophy and programs to attract and retain top talent.
Sound good to you? Join us.
What you’ll do as a Compensation Analyst:
- Conduct benchmarking for new roles and provide compensation analysis and guidance to our Talent Acquisition team and HR Business Partners.
- Establish yourself as the global lead for conducting job evaluations, market assessments, and organizational reviews.
- Conduct annual gender pay equity audit and assess compensation practices to ensure compliance with state and country-specific regulations and work with leadership on corrective actions.
- Research and recommend compensation tools, including benchmarking surveys.
- Partner with our People Technology team to assess Workday compensation module for future enhancements and implementation.
- Provide detailed compensation metrics and analysis to HR Business Partners and leadership.
- Research compensation surveys, practices, and industry trends to identify process and organizational improvements
- Support the annual increase and target incentive programs in collaboration with HR Business Partner and People Technology Teams.
What you’ll bring:
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Business or a related field with at least 3 years of compensation experience.
- Extensive experience using Microsoft Excel with a strong passion for data analytics and data integrity.
- Benchmarking and job matching experience at high-growth companies is desirable.
- Familiarity with enterprise HRIS systems, Workday experience is preferred.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work with people from diverse cultures and backgrounds.
Our teams are fueled by innovation. We are looking ahead, building what’s next, and continuously reinventing the industry. We’re a publicly traded (NASDAQ: DKNG) technology company headquartered in Boston, with teams around the world and an expanding global presence.
We strive to create a place where all feel safe, empowered, engaged, championed, and inspired. DraftKings is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. This means we do not tolerate discrimination of any kind and are committed to providing equal employment opportunities regardless of your gender identity, race, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, or status as an individual with a disability.
Ready to build what’s next? Apply now.
As a regulated gaming company, you may be required to obtain a gaming license issued by the appropriate state agency as a condition of employment.
If this job posting does not include compensation information, this is due to a technical error that our team is working to resolve! We will repost this position with compensation information as soon as it is resolved.
To apply for this job please visit draftkings.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com.