At EAB, our mission is to make education smarter and our communities stronger. We work with more than 2,500 institutions to drive transformative change through data-driven insights and best-in-class capabilities. From kindergarten to college to career, EAB partners with leaders and practitioners to accelerate progress and drive results across five major areas: enrollment, student success, institutional strategy, data & analytics, and diversity, equity, and inclusion (DE&I). We work with each partner differently, tailoring our portfolio of research, technology, and marketing and enrollment solutions to meet the unique needs of every leadership team, as well as the students and employees they serve.
At EAB, we serve not only our partner institutions but each other—that’s why we are always working to make sure our employees love their jobs and are invested in their communities. See how we’ve been recognized for this dedication to our employees by checking out our recent awards.
The Role in Brief:
Incentive Compensation Analyst
The Compensation team works with senior executives, HR business partners, and key stakeholders across the firm to develop compensation programs and guidelines. The compensation team is currently seeking a candidate to fill the position of Incentive Compensation Analyst. This newly added role will join the existing team of Incentive Compensation Analysts in supporting compensation structures and plan administration for EAB’s revenue-generating roles.
This role will be based in either Richmond, VA, or Washington, D.C.
- Creates and documents incentive plans in the ICM system (Xactly)
- Creates and maintains performance dashboards analyzing performance against key business metrics using the ICM system (Xactly) and Excel
- Calculates incentive plans timely and accurately
- Responds to incentive-related inquiries and helps problem-solve issues
- Performs routine audits and reconciliations
- Manages inbound requests from stakeholders
- Reviews systems updates for quota and target earnings
- Escalates requests as appropriate
- Performs ad-hoc compensation-related projects
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 1+ years of professional experience
- Advanced MS Excel skills
- Willingness to learn how to use new tools, techniques, and skills
- Proven time management skills: ability to manage and prioritize simultaneous projects
- Resourcefulness: ability to procure detailed data and information
- Proven service orientation with attention to detail and follow-up
- Discretion in handling sensitive firm, department, and individual performance information
- Commitment to valuing diversity, practicing inclusive behaviors, and contributing to an equitable working and continual learning environment in support of EAB’s DE&I Promise
If you’ve reached this section of the job description and are unsure of whether to apply, please do! At EAB, we welcome diversity of background and experience. We would encourage you to submit an application if this is a role you would be passionate about doing every day.
The anticipated starting salary range for this role is $44,000 – $57,500 per year. Actual salary varies due to factors that may include but not be limited to relevant experience, skills, and location. At EAB, it is not typical for an individual to be hired at or near the top of the starting salary range for their role.
This hire will additionally be eligible for discretionary bonus or incentive compensation. Variable compensation may depend on various factors, including, without limitation, individual and organizational performance.
Consistent with our belief that our employees are our most valuable resource, EAB offers a competitive and inclusive benefits package. Our benefits currently include:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance plans; dependents and domestic partners eligible
- 20+ days of PTO annually, in addition to paid firm and floating holidays
- Daytime leave policy for community service and flextime for fitness activities (up to 10 hours per month each)
- 401(k) retirement savings plan with annual discretionary company matching contribution
- Health savings account, healthcare and dependent care flexible spending account, and pre-tax commuter plans
- Employee assistance program with counseling services and resources available to all employees and immediate family
- Wellness programs including gym discounts, incentives to promote healthy living, and family access to the leading app for sleep, meditation, and relaxation
- Gender affirming care coverage
- Fertility treatment coverage and adoption or surrogacy assistance
- Paid parental leave with phase back to work program for birthing and non-birthing parents
- Access to milk shipping service to support nursing employees during business travel
- Discounted pet health insurance coverage for dog and cat family members
- Company-provided life, AD&D, and disability insurance
- Financial wellness resources and membership in a robust employee discount program
- Access to employee resource groups, merit-based advancement, and dynamic professional growth opportunities
Benefits kick in day one; learn more at eab.com/careers/benefits.
At EAB, we believe that to fulfill our mission to “make education smarter and our communities stronger” we need team members who bring a diversity of perspectives to the table and are committed to fostering a workplace where each team member is valued, respected and heard.
To that end, EAB is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and we make employment decisions on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need. We don’t discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law.
To apply for this job please visit recruit.hirebridge.com.