Website ECI Software Solutions
- We offer competitive benefits focused on employee well-being, including paid volunteer time off!
- We have been named by Achievers on its prestigious 50 Most Engaged Companies To Work For list for the last five years.
- We have received international recognition for our high levels of employee engagement through Certification as a Great Place to Work four years in a row.
- Our culture of creativity, innovation, and leadership has garnered over a dozen International Business Awards (Stevie®).
The Compensation Manager will lead the compensation strategies for our global company of almost 2,000 employees in 13 countries. You will oversee all compensation within the company and will have significant exposure to special projects and initiatives, including rolling out company pay structures, job leveling and variable pay banding.
The Total Rewards Manager will leverage developed expertise in compensation program design and administration (ideally including compensation ranges and grades) to support ECI’s efforts to attract, reward, engage, and retain a high-performing workforce. The Total Rewards Manager will be part of the Human Resources department, reporting to the Senior Director of Corporate Operations.
- Create and maintain job leveling and salary structure frameworks that align to market data and support our expanding functions and teams. Partner with HR colleagues to ensure alignment of job levels with career management, promotion, and hiring decisions.
- Establish wage and salary structures and pay policies to provide motivation, incentives, and rewards for effective performance.
- Will work with the Mergers & Acquisitions Team to evaluate the pay systems of companies participating in the due-diligence process. Post acquisition will work to integrate pay systems into ECI’s processes and tools.
- Manage job evaluation process and salary increase guidelines. Evaluate job descriptions to ensure they align with salary bands based on market data.
- Educate and collaborate with HR Business Partners, Talent Acquisition, and Business Leaders on compensation decisions. Provide advice and guidance to HR team members on pay decisions, policy and guideline interpretation, and job evaluation.
- Lead the annual compensation planning process for merit increases, adjustments, and promotions.
- Lead the job description creation process, procedures, and approvals.
- Oversee the market pricing process for all job categories.
- Stay abreast of external trends and labor market changes, and recommend updates to pricing strategy, sources, or tools when needed to ensure our compensation models stay competitive and current.
- Manage other projects as needed.
Minimum Qualification Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Finance, Human Resource Management or Related Field.
- 5+ years of Compensation/Human Resources experience, with experience and knowledge of market analysis, pay structures, compensation compliance laws/requirements and variable compensation.
- Must have experience developing compensation strategies and rolling out special projects.
- Experience working for an international business is strongly preferred.
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills, including VLOOKUPS, pivot tables, and other formulas and other analytic tools. Demonstrated project management and organizational skills. Certification as Compensation Professional (CCP) preferred.
- Deep analytical skills with the ability to translate data and trends into key insights and recommendations. Strong technical knowledge of the laws and regulations that affect the compensation of employees and understanding of how to calculate and interpret employee data to ensure employees are paid equitably.
- Ability to define and articulate the thought processes behind recommendations and be capable of influencing key stakeholders while absorbing other points of view.
- Must be self-starter and collaborative leader with ability to take projects from start to finish.
- The ideal candidate for this position is someone who cares about people. Someone who thrives on helping others, and has the tenacity to follow-through on projects using various sources.
- Self-starter with the ability to work self-directed when necessary.
- Able to handle a fast-paced environment
- We are looking for candidates in the Dallas/Fort Worth area who can report to an office in-person two to three days per week.
- Our company is growing, and we thrive on the joy our contributions add to the success of ECI. HR is a respected partner to the business of ECI and you must understand the high levels of services expected by our leaders and co-workers to keep us there.
- You have to be fun and enjoy working with fun people. It’s that simple.
In addition to our competitive salary and award winning culture, we offer an excellent benefit package. We even offer our employees a day off to serve their community! Our company core values are our “CODE”: Crave Greatness, Own the Outcome, Deliver Awesome and Embrace Community.
To apply for this job please visit globalus232.dayforcehcm.com.