Ecolab is seeking a Compensation Manager to join our Global Supply Chain team. In this role, you will provide hourly Compensation leadership and support to the Supply Chain organization, partnering with the business to provide proactive Total Rewards and business solutions. This is a great opportunity to work in a complex, global, matrix environment and impact our hourly compensation philosophy.
What will you do:
Support Ecolab’s Supply Chain total rewards strategy for our hourly population, responsible for providing innovative solutions and strategies that support the business objectives. This role will be responsible for:
- Design, implement and administer hourly compensation programs, processes and analysis including day-to-day management of our hourly compensation philosophy.
- Lead hourly compensation benchmarking process and identify external market trends to complete market analysis and annual review of compensation ranges.
- Administer key annual processes for merit, bonus, and incentive plan administration for the hourly population, including the development of communication and training materials.
- Act as a subject matter expert and provide strategic consultation to HRBP’s and business leaders on all Supply Chain hourly compensation matters, proactively anticipating compensation concerns.
- Utilize a deep understanding of the business to execute design of hourly compensation and reward programs, policies, practices/procedures, systems, reporting and communications.
- Analyze and interpret large sets of qualitative and quantitative data. Provide data driven insights and strategic recommendations to inform decision-making.
- Monitor federal, state, and local compensation laws and regulations to ensure compliance. Leverage in-depth knowledge of hourly compensation regulations to ensure pay equity, pay transparency, minimum wage and overtime salary threshold regulations, and external market competitiveness.
- Market price hourly positions and provide analysis of market trends to support competitive compensation strategies and internal consistency supporting our ability to attract, develop and retain top talent.
- Develop plans, educational materials, and communications designed to provide associates, managers, and HR partners with timely and accurate information regarding hourly compensation initiatives.
- Lead compensation projects as required.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 7 years’ experience
- High proficiency with Microsoft Suite including Excel (pivot tables, v-look ups, etc)
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and organization skills
- MBA or MA-HRIR preferred
- Hourly Compensation experience
- Market pricing experience
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Workday knowledge/experience
Ecolab strives to provide comprehensive and market-competitive benefits to meet the needs of our associates and their families. Click here to see our benefits.
If you are viewing this posting on a site other than our Ecolab Career website, view our benefits at jobs.ecolab.com/working-here.
Covid-19 Vaccine Notice
Due to local mandates and customer requirements, applicants for certain customer-facing positions must be fully vaccinated (which in some situations requires a booster if eligible), unless a religious or medical accommodation is requested by the applicant and approved by Ecolab.
Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
Ecolab will provide reasonable accommodation (such as a qualified sign language interpreter or other personal assistance) with our application process upon request as required to comply with applicable laws. If you have a disability and require accommodation assistance in this application process, please visit the Recruiting Support link in the footer of each page of our career website.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
At Ecolab, we believe the best teams are diverse and inclusive, and we are on a journey to create a workplace where every associate can grow and achieve their best. We are committed to fair and equal treatment of associates and applicants. We recruit, hire, promote, transfer and provide opportunities for advancement on the basis of individual qualifications and job performance. In all matters affecting employment, compensation, benefits, working conditions, and opportunities for advancement, we will not discriminate against any associate or applicant for employment because of race, religion, color, creed, national origin, citizenship status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expressions, genetic information, marital status, age, disability, or status as a covered veteran.
In addition, we are committed to furthering the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) through Affirmative Action (AA). Our goal is to fully utilize minority, female, disabled and covered veteran individuals at all levels of the workforce. Ecolab is a place where you can grow your career, own your future and impact what matters.
We will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance and the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.ecolab.com.