Website ENGIE Impact
Why ENGIE Impact?
While society is making strides toward a sustainable future, it isn’t happening fast enough. ENGIE Impact delivers sustainability solutions and services to corporations, cities and governments worldwide. We help organizations accelerate their sustainability transformations by providing end-to end solutions that are environmentally and economically beneficial and result in long-term growth. From strategy to implementation, our goal is to help our clients embed sustainability throughout their operations, saving money and resources, and reducing their impact on the environment.
Within the framework of our Employee Value Proposition and in line with the ENGIE IMPACT strategy, the Reward Analyst is responsible for leading the design, implementation, and administrations of Reward policies within ENGIE Impact Americas.
- Provides Rewards expertise on various issues and in complex areas, including support to the HR VP and the Global Reward Director on all reward matters
- Partners with Leadership and HR Business Partners to ensure complete and accurate market analysis, job evaluation, and internal leveling of new and updated positions
- Partners where required with regional Compensation teams.
- Provides comprehensive support to key reward initiatives including salary review processes, market benchmarking, functional remuneration and incentive schemes, and policy and processes.
- Supports annual open enrollment for the United States benefits plans.
- Designs appropriate metrics and monitors effectiveness of compensation policies, guidelines, and procedures.
- Models compensation cost implications, identifies trends, changes in legal requirements, and makes recommendations for senior management.
- Coordinates activities and processes regarding employees in international mobility
- Project manages Business Unit wide rewards projects.
- Stays abreast of market trends and serves as “go to” resource for industry awareness and knowledge on rewards matters.
- Responsible for the design and implementation of the annual Short Term Incentive program.
- Partners with Leadership to design, model, and administer performance-based bonus programs
- Responsible for Sales Incentive Program Design and Administration
- BA or BS required (Business, Finance, or Accounting-related major preferred). Master’s degree preferred
- Strong proficiency in MS Excel (data modeling, pivot tables, conditional formatting etc.)
- Proficiency in at least two other applications of MS Office: MS Word, PPT Outlook.
- CCP or other World at Work Certification in process at the time of application is a plus
- Fluent in written and spoken English. Knowledge of Spanish is considered a plus.
- 3-5 years’ experience in human resources with minimum of 3 years specializing in reward programs (compensation, benefits)
- Knowledge of HR processes and workflows required
- Experience in compensation plan implementation and administration, regulatory compliance and reporting required
- Comprehensive knowledge of compensation principles and practices, and state and federal government regulations required
- Experience with International Job Evaluation methodologies required (HAY, Mercer, Radford, WTW,…)
- Knowledge of HRIS and ADP preferred
- Experience working in an international and complex context is an asset
- Experience in incentive compensation design preferred
- Experience with LATAM (mainly Chile and Mexico) reward practices is considered a plus
- Ability to partner and provide guidance to internal HR Business partners and managers at all levels, including C-suite, on compensation administration. Superior customer relations, and service delivery skills,.
- Strong organizational skills, accuracy, confidentiality, and attention to detail within a rapidly changing environment.
- Good written and spoken communication skills and naturally approachable, flexible and proactive, with good team spirit
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and meet deadlines.
- May be required to maintain a “hybrid” or “fully remote” work arrangement, working part- or full-time from a home office. As such, employees are expected to have appropriate internet and bandwidth to conduct business, an adequate working surface (for two monitors, keyboard, and mouse), an adjustable ergonomic chair, proper lighting, heating, AC and ventilation for a comfortable work environment.
- Performing duties and attending events during the evening and on the weekend may be required
- Occasional travel may be required
Compensation | Min: $81,000 Max: $116,000
Pay range is based on several factors and may vary in addition to a full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits. Final salary and offer will be determined by the applicant’s background, experience, skills, internal equity, and alignment with geographical market data.
Benefits at ENGIE Impact:
This position is eligible for our comprehensive and competitive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, and basic life insurance. Additional ENGIE benefits include a 401k plan and paid time off and annual bonus. ENGIE complies with all federal, state, and local minimum wage laws.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.engie.com.