Website Foster Farms
Foster Farms has been serving families since 1939. Since the founding days, Foster Farms has always been committed to providing consumers with the highest-quality, best-tasting poultry products available. Our commitment to excellence, honesty, quality, service, and our valued TEAM Members will shine through in everything we do.
Foster Farms is always looking for talented individuals to join the Foster Farms TEAM. We offer the experience of a large organization; however operate like a family business. More than half of our job openings are filled by internal promotion, and we encourage TEAM Members to gain a variety of experiences across different functional groups.
Pay Range: $94,500 to $111,500 per year
- Conduct job evaluation analyses using standard job evaluation techniques. Compare and conduct internal equity analyses
- Develop and/or participate in compensation surveys to collect and analyze comparative salary information to determine company’s relative competitive position. Establish a business network to obtain comparative information when needed while observing safe-harbor protocols, managing through third party as necessary
- Formulates recommendations regarding development and modifications of company salary structure, and FLSA exemptions.
- Review existing and proposed statutory requirements governing compensation administration and recommend appropriate courses of action (Federal and currently 15 states). Work with Legal, Finance and other departments as needed to ensure proper handling of problems and issues
- Manage application of merit review process and application of bonus programs. Reviews proposed salary adjustments for conformity to established guidelines, policies, and practices. Participate in and/or lead various corporate wide projects involving compensation, benefits or total reward issues
- Review and audit requisition job postings for conformity to established guidelines, policies, and practices.
- Provide all aspects of total compensation support of to include Fringe benefits, award programs, and accrual programs.
- Provide analytical support and data analysis on projects and human resource metrics.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, Human Resources Management or related discipline.
- Three to five years progressive experience in Human Resources, with emphasis on compensation. Courses acquired towards CCP a plus.
- Knowledge and experience of current compensation practices and trends including analysis and design of compensation plans and market analysis.
- Proven analytical, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills, with accuracy and attention to detail. Ability to synthesize information and data from a variety of sources.
- Ability to manage multiple responsibilities while prioritizing and meeting deadlines.
- Strong computer skills, including advanced Excel, intermediate or better MS Word, Access, and HRIS systems.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Foster Farms is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Minorities, Females, Veterans and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Foster Farms participates in E-Verify during the hire process at all locations for all new TEAM Members.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.