Website Gainwell Technologies
Great companies need great teams to propel their operations. Join the group that solves business challenges and enhances the way we work and grow. Working at Gainwell carries its rewards. You’ll have an incredible opportunity to grow your career in a company that values your contributions and puts a premium on work flexibility, learning, and career development.
Working at Gainwell carries its rewards. You’ll have an incredible opportunity to grow your career in a company that values work-life balance, flexibility, learning, and career development. You’ll have the opportunity to add to your technical credentials and certifications while enjoying a great company culture above all. We are looking for a talented Principal Compensation who will serve as a compensation consultant (may be a team lead for a area/unit within compensation) to management regarding compensation policies, programs and issues.
Your role in our mission
- Serves as a compensation consultant to management regarding compensation policies, programs and issues
- Performs more complex analyses of jobs, wages, salaries and organizational structures to evaluate and ensure internal equity, external competitiveness and legal compliance of the unit’s pay practices
- Designs and recommends variable compensation programs such as bonus plans, incentive compensation and sales compensation to management to meet the needs of the business unit and/or organization
- Recommends and implements changes to salary ranges, budgets and/or policies and addresses compensation related concerns
- Ensures plans are competitive while within the budgetary constraints and overall compensation strategy of the organization. Administers AMIP plans.
- Participates in the annual performance review and merit increase process. Develops program materials and counsels unit management on distribution of dollars based on performance reviews
- Reviews recommended salary adjustments for conformance to established guidelines, policies and practices.
- Approves and processes adjustments within established level of approval. May support tier two help desk
- Oversees and/or prepares compensation reports, programs and other initiatives and presents findings/recommendations to management
- Reviews existing and proposed statutory requirements governing compensation administration and recommends appropriate courses of action
- Provides leadership and work guidance to less experienced personnel.
What we’re looking for
- CCP Certification
- Advanced Excel Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 8+ years of compensation experience (Base Pay, Sales Comp, Incentives)
- Experience working with compensation principles, practices, procedures and administration
- Experience working with executives
What you should expect in this role
- Fully Remote (Within the US)
- May require up to 10% travel
Put your passion to work at Gainwell. You’ll have the opportunity to grow your career in a company that values work flexibility, learning, and career development. All salaried, full-time candidates are eligible for our generous, flexible vacation policy, a 401(k) employer match, comprehensive health benefits, and educational assistance. We also have a variety of leadership and technical development academies to help build your skills and capabilities.
We believe nothing is impossible when you bring together people who care deeply about making healthcare work better for everyone. Build your career with Gainwell, an industry leader. You’ll be joining a company where collaboration, innovation, and inclusion fuel our growth. Learn more about Gainwell at our company website and visit our Careers site for all available job role openings.
Gainwell Technologies is committed to a diverse, equitable, and inclusive workplace. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer, where all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical condition), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We celebrate diversity and are dedicated to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.gainwelltechnologies.com.