Website GoHealth Urgent Care
The Compensation Manager must be able to communicate effectively with people of all job levels within the organization, have good evaluation and reporting skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Degree in Human Resource Management, Business Administration or related field preferred
- Four years of compensation analyst experience required.
- Health care experience in multi-state analysis preferred.
- Experience in managing and implementing projects and strategic change initiatives preferred.
- Experience using advanced Excel techniques required
- CCP, PHR or SPHR or other Human Resource Certification preferred
- Collaboration: Takes ownership for collectively establishing productive partnerships and relationships and seek to gain joint understanding of priorities and objectives so that the greater good of the organization and those we serve is always at the forefront.
- Innovation: Consistently uses good judgment, applying creativity to overcome obstacles and increasing effectiveness and efficiency though process and other forms of innovation.
- Diversity and Inclusion: Fosters diversity and inclusion, to be able to better understand team members, our customers and partners. Engages the strengths and talents of each GoHealth team member, creating an environment of involvement, respect and connection where the richness of ideas, backgrounds and perspectives are harnessed.
- Integrity: Models and practices the highest ethical and professional standards; demonstrates pride and personal interest in our patients, partners and fellow team members, deeply engaging in the business. Makes decisions, with a focus on doing theright thing; treats team members, our customers, partners and vendors with dignity, consideration, open-mindedness and respect.
- Accountability: Always shows initiative, demonstrates a bias to action and gets things done. Actively accepts responsibility for diverse roles, obligations and actions that positively influence patient and customer outcomes, our partnerships and the healthcare needs of our communities.
RELATIONSHIP MANAGEMENT – Maintains good communication and a positive relationship with employees at all levels of the organization to promote employee satisfaction. Projects excellent customer relations in all interactions.
- Analysis of salary surveys to determine salary range of current and new positions depending on geographic location.
- Works closely with the talent acquisition team to determine hiring salaries.
- Creation and updating job grids for each market. Assignment of each position to the proper job grid in each market.
- Review of job descriptions and aid managers in writing the job descriptions.
- Analysis of the job description using salary survey information including creating hybrid positions to accurately reflect the work being done.
- Adhere to compensation guidelines, recommend changes and communication of the guidelines.
- Review of salary changes and peer review of the salary changes in the human resources information system.
- Primary resource for the performance evaluation process.
- Projects: Assist the People Team with projects via planning, project management, data gathering and analysis.
- Partnerships: Establishes productive relationships and rapport with customers to gain joint understanding of business goals, strengths, and opportunities providing timely follow up on issues/concerns. This includes being there to listen.
- Field Support: Supports and assists with implementation of People Team initiatives to enhance successful rollout and acceptance throughout the organization. Alerts Director, Total Rewards to high risk situations that may have an impact on the organization. Works with company-wide People Team initiatives to assure the successful rollout and acceptance of initiatives, policies, and programs throughout the organization. Answers questions and helps solve problems.
- Assists People Team with special projects. Special projects include any Compliance related projects or employee engagement projects.
- Regulatory Compliance: Works with leaders to assist them in knowing/understanding components of HR standards so they can remain compliant (i.e., timely Performance Evaluations, wage/hour regulations, meal break rules, etc.).
All other duties as assigned
To apply for this job please visit www.gohealthuc.com.