Senior Compensation Analyst
HelloFresh is seeking an analytically minded individual to provide strategic and analytical support for the Compensation team. The role will assist with the design, administration, governance, and communication of the HelloFresh compensation programs. The ideal candidate will use their organizational skills and analytical mind to maintain, enhance, and administer accurately, people-centric operations, policies, initiatives, and data.
- Provide analytical support for various (executive, salaried and hourly) compensation projects across all US corporate and distribution center employees.
- Research and identify market trends and best practices by participating in annual market surveys, and serving as primary contact for survey vendors.
- Analyze compensation programs for effectiveness, cost impact, and legal and regulatory compliance.
- Foster strong partnerships with business leaders, HR business partners and peers for successful evaluation, administration, and execution of compensation programs.
- Partner with the People Core Services team on the administration of compensation changes, equity program, annual merit/promotion cycles, variable compensation programs and job evaluations.
- Work with distribution center HR personnel to ensure accuracy of all hourly rates.
- Act as first point of contact on general compensation requests from HRBP and recruiters.
- Collaborate with HR and the Total Rewards teams to make process improvements and policy changes.
- Coordinate and serve as main point-of-contact for all job profile requests in Workday.
- Prepare compensation related materials for senior business leaders.
- Collaborate with the team to provide systems expertise and support to HelloFresh Key stakeholders with Workday and ADP.
- Perform error handling and diagnose Workday to ADP data bridge issues, including fixing employee records, entering data when necessary, and editing employee records as needed.
- Develop data reconciliation processes for more efficient and quicker turnaround time.
- Confirm accuracy and integrity of data through audits, query generation and coordination of data cleanup, as necessary.
- Analyze needs and make recommendations for system and process improvements.
- Team player— Possess a fantastic can-do attitude and able to adapt skills to wherever you can best contribute to the team.
- Process oriented— Able to reliably follow set procedures and routines, with set deadlines.
- A critical thinker— Who uses logic to identify alternatives, evaluate, and present approaches to solve complex problems.
- Motivated— Determined, self-starter, inspired.
- Passionate— Thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic environment with frequent change and limited direction.
- Enterprising— Take up and start new projects. Able to achieve work with risk of failure.
At a minimum, you have…
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Business Administration, Human Resources, or a related field.
- A minimum of 3 years working in Compensation, or a related field.
- Strong analytical skills with attention to detail and high sense of urgency for critical timelines.
- Expertise in Excel and Workday.
- Competitive salary, 401k with company match that vests immediately upon participation, and company equity plan based on role.
- Generous PTO, including sabbatical, and parental leave of up to 16 weeks.
- Comprehensive health and wellness benefits with options at $0 monthly, effective first day of employment.
- Tuition reimbursement for continuing education.
- Up to 75% discount on subscriptions to HelloFresh meal plans (HelloFresh, Green Chef, Everyplate, and Factor_).
- Access to 7 different Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) including those for BIPOC, women, veterans, parents, and LGBTQ+.
- Inclusive, collaborative, and dynamic work environment within a fast-paced, mission-driven company that is disrupting the traditional food supply chain.
This job description is intended to provide a general overview of the responsibilities. However, the Company reserves the right to adjust, modify, or reassign work tasks and responsibilities as needed to meet changing business needs, operational requirements, or other factors.
New York Pay Range