IGT (NYSE:IGT) is a global leader in gaming. We deliver entertaining and responsible gaming experiences for players across all channels and regulated segments, from Lotteries and Gaming Machines to Sports Betting and Digital. Leveraging a wealth of compelling content, substantial investment in innovation, player insights, operational expertise, and leading-edge technology, our solutions deliver unrivaled gaming experiences that engage players and drive growth. We have a well-established local presence and relationships with governments and regulators in more than 100 countries around the world, and create value by adhering to the highest standards of service, integrity, and responsibility. IGT has approximately 10,500 employees. For more information, please visit www.igt.com.
Under minimal direction and supervision, the Senior Compensation Analyst will be responsible for managing compensation regulatory requirements and administration, job evaluation and design including job description implementation and maintenance, market pricing and competitive benchmarking including salary survey coordination, and assisting in the interpretation of compensation policy. Works with Human Resources team and first line management to provide analysis and consultation on a variety of compensation related issues.
- Manage compensation regulatory requirements ensuring that IGT is in compliance with Local, State, and Country regulations. Evaluates the impact to people and programs and ensures any necessary actions are taken to ensure compliance partnering with HR and line management as necessary.
- Ensure through audits, reports and personal contact that company compensation programs are consistently administered in compliance with company policies and government regulations.
- Conduct job evaluation and review of new and/or existing roles partnering with HR and line management to gather information and communicate results.
- Conduct market pricing and competitive benchmarking, collecting and organizing data for analysis, summarizing findings and highlighting important aspects.
- Responsible for the implementation of the Job Description resource collecting and documenting all descriptions across IGT including on-going maintenance and training to internal partners.
- Participates in the Salary Survey process facilitating the submission of data through and working analyzing, implementing and communicating updated market data on an annual basis.
- Assists in the creation of communication materials and presentations to support analysis, implementation of programs, or for process updates. Prepares and maintains documentation. Regularly updates and distributes documents to HR community as appropriate.
- Manages special projects as assigned in a broad range of areas, as business needs arise.
- 5+ years of experience in compensation.
- Experience with benchmarking, analysis, communication of compensation programs, and salary management.
- BS/BA degree in business, management or finance.
- Strong MS Office experience (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, etc.). Advanced Excel expertise with a willingness to work hands on in the detail as well as in the analysis.
- Solid communications skills in order to interface with employees and managers and handle sensitive issues.
- Solid analytical and problem solving skills as well as an ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously to successful completion.
Nice to have:
- Experience with Success Factors and PayFactors
- World at Work certification
Keys to Success
• Building collaborative relationships
• Decision making
• Drive results
• Foster innovation
• Personal energy
IGT is committed to sustaining a workforce that reflects the diversity of the global customers and communities we serve, creating a fair and inclusive culture that enables all our employees to feel valued, respected and engaged. IGT is an equal opportunity employer. We provide equal opportunities without regard to sex, race, color, religion, age, national origin or ancestry, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information, gender identity or expression, and any other personal attributes protected by federal, state, or other laws. We thank all applicants for applying; however, only those selected to interview will be contacted.
At IGT, we consider a wide range of factors in determining compensation, including background, skills, experience, and work location. These factors can cause your compensation to vary. The estimated starting compensation range is $58,100 – $113,500. The actual pay offered may end up being higher or lower. The Company will comply with all local pay requirements and collective bargaining agreements, where applicable.
Base pay is only one part of our Total Rewards program. Sales roles may be eligible for commission payments, while other roles are eligible for discretionary bonuses . In addition, we offer employees a 401(k) Savings Plan with Company contributions, health, dental, and vision insurance, life, accident, and disability insurance, tuition reimbursement, paid time off, wellness programs, and identity theft insurance. Note: programs are subject to eligibility requirements.
IGT (NYSE: IGT) is the global leader in gaming. For more information, please visit www.igt.com.
Nearest Major Market: Providence
Nearest Secondary Market: Rhode Island
To apply for this job please visit jobs.igt.com.