Website Industrial Scientific
What you will do?
You will serve in a critical role in the business, aligning Total Rewards offerings across a globally diverse workforce, designed to deliver Industrial Scientific’s and Intelex’s growth agenda while reinforcing our Employee Value Proposition—For You. For Us. For Growth. You will have the opportunity to be a part of a dynamic HR organization, charged with re-imagining compensation, incentives, benefits and perks intended to attract, align, engage & retain top talent. You will be responsible for assessing, evaluating, and designing total rewards offerings which will drive a high-performance culture. You will serve as a trusted advisor to the HR leadership team, working in close partnership with business leaders to align compensation with the delivery of tangible business results.
How will you get here?
You are an accomplished & analytical HR professional. You have strong business sense and have had experience with compensation plan design, salary surveys, market research, annual performance merit and bonus cycles and sales incentive plan design. You are a collaborative partner committed to innovation, process excellence, and continuous improvement. You have the learning agility to be proactive in a dynamic, complex, global business environment. You pride yourself on your breadth and depth of experience, and a proven ability to succeed in high-performance environments. You are a strong and confident problem solver and communicator who is comfortable influencing others, acting as a credible trusted advisor, providing bold recommendations and pushing back when necessary.
How you will make an impact:
- Plan, design, implement and administer a comprehensive total rewards portfolio of programs for the Industrial Scientific and Intelex Operating Companies.
- Research and bring in-depth understanding of the compensation landscape, external standard processes, salary surveys, market research and innovative trends to design incentive programs aligned to company goals, which strengthen our EVP
- Manages the development and integration of new and or existing rewards programs, processes and policies to ensure that programs are market competitive, internally equitable and cost effective.
- Manage all aspects of employee compensation, managing salary frameworks in a global, flexible work context.
- In close collaboration with Finance, prepare annual compensation budget such as merit and bonus process administration and manage expenditures related to total rewards offerings.
- Advise with sales leadership on sales incentive program design, aligned to company goals.
- Manage all compensation planning processes in collaboration with HR Operations.
- Shape employee recognition strategy & manage associated programs for the company.
- Develop and coordinate communications strategies and activities designed to educate and inform employees about total rewards.
- Conduct equity analysis, ensure timely reporting in compliance with corporate or agency regulations.
- Lead workforce and compensation analytics in alignment with strategic workforce planning.
- Acts as a project manager for total rewards for all acquisitions, including integration of newly acquired employees into current benefits, ensuring continuity of care and integration into the company’s compensation framework.
- Determine and implement metrics that assess and audit the effectiveness of ongoing Total Rewards programs and new initiatives.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Human Resources or related field
- 3+ years of experience within Human Resources, employee relations, compensation, employment laws, training and workforce planning
- Proven track record of driving to solutions, process improvement and taking initiative
- Experience partnering with all levels in an organization.
- Strong communication, ability to coach others, troubleshooting, good intuition for business problem solving.
- Experience and knowledge of HRIS systems, metrics and MS products especially PowerPoint and Excel
- Supports and drives company-wide programs and initiatives (e.g., salary review, internal fill rate, succession planning, and organizational change).
- Advises management as a strategic business partner, change agent, and member of the line management staff.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation!
Fortive Corporation Overview
Fortive’s essential technology makes the world stronger, safer, and smarter. We accelerate transformation across a broad range of applications including environmental, health and safety compliance, industrial condition monitoring, next-generation product design, and healthcare safety solutions.
We are a global industrial technology innovator with a startup spirit. Our forward-looking companies lead the way in software-powered workflow solutions, data-driven intelligence, AI-powered automation, and other disruptive technologies. We’re a force for progress, working alongside our customers and partners to solve challenges on a global scale, from workplace safety in the most demanding conditions to groundbreaking sustainability solutions.
We are a diverse team 18,000 strong, united by a dynamic, inclusive culture and energized by limitless learning and growth. We use the proven Fortive Business System (FBS) to accelerate our positive impact.
At Fortive, we believe in you. We believe in your potential—your ability to learn, grow, and make a difference.
At Fortive, we believe in us. We believe in the power of people working together to solve problems no one could solve alone.
At Fortive, we believe in growth. We’re honest about what’s working and what isn’t, and we never stop improving and innovating.
Fortive: For you, for us, for growth.
Ready to move your career forward? Find out more at careers.fortive.com.
The people at Industrial Scientific are committed to ending death on the job by the year 2050, and we need more help. We hire smart, motivated people, give them world-class tools in a supportive environment, and we let them do their job. Our team is highly engaged, creates quality solutions and delivers outstanding customer service. Our leaders understand the critical elements of breakthrough performance: bringing out the best in people; creating a climate of trust, openness and high performance; fostering candor; and treating people fairly and with dignity.
We Are an Equal Opportunity Employer
Fortive Corporation and all Fortive Companies are proud to be equal opportunity employers. We value and encourage diversity and solicit applications from all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or other characteristics protected by law. Fortive and all Fortive Companies are also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for applicants with disabilities. Individuals who need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process should ask to speak with a Human Resources representative to request an accommodation.
To apply for this job please visit careers.fortive.com.