It’s an exciting time to be at Infoblox. Named a Top 25 Cyber Security Company by The Software Report and one of Inc. magazine’s Best Workplaces for 2020, Infoblox is the leader in cloud-first networking and security services. Our solutions empower organizations to take full advantage of the cloud to deliver network experiences that are inherently simple, scalable, and reliable for everyone. Infoblox customers are among the largest enterprises in the world and include 70% of the Fortune 500, and our success depends on bright, energetic, talented people who share a passion for building the next generation of networking technologies—and having fun along the way.
We are looking for a Senior Compensation Analyst to join our People & Places team reporting to the director of Global Compensation. In this flexible hybrid role (Tacoma or Santa Clara), you will be part of a results-driven and collaborative team that builds and delivers market-competitive global compensation programs. You will lead a variety of global compensation projects, run our annual and semi-annual compensation review process, and support the implementation of an exciting new HRIS system. You will impact the employee experience by working on career ladders, pay program designs and compliance, annual salary structure movement, and implementation of new programs. You will also be seen as a subject matter expert and partner with our global HR business partners (HRBPs) and business leaders to advise them on compensation reviews.
You are the ideal candidate if you enjoy a fun work environment and are inspired by brainstorming ideas to solve complex problems, collaborating with all levels of leadership and teams, and weaving data into a compelling story. You also notice every detail and are driven to reach your goals.
What you’ll do:
- Be a trusted advisor to our business leaders and HRBPs, providing consultation, insights, and creative solutions to address compensation challenges in the business
- Lead the development, implementation, and administration of equitable and competitive global compensation programs and plans
- Lead a variety of projects, including the corporate career ladders, annual and semi-annual compensation review process and additional pay program
- Conduct in-depth data analysis to support long range planning merit planning, pay metrics, etc.
- Lead the implementation of Core Compensation and Workforce Compensation as part of Oracle HCM
- Develop metrics and reports to assess the utilization of our pay programs against market and company goals
- Support the global compensation pay compliance such as Pay Transparency, FLSA, etc.
What you’ll bring:
- Minimum of 5+ years of related compensation experience at a high-technology company; experience with global compensation is a plus
- Advanced analytical skills and knowledge of Excel is required
- Experience with HRIS (Workday or Oracle) enhancing and/or implementing compensation systems and reporting tools
- Excellent attention to details, problem solving, and research skills
- Solid problem-solving, communication, and presentation skills with the ability to be a change agent and influence progress
- Self-starter mindset with the ability to deliver high quality results on tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Bachelor of science degree in business administration or related degree
What success looks like:
After six months, you will…
- Be a subject matter expert and serve as the main point of contact for our business leaders and HRBPs on all things compensation
- Support the mid-year compensation review cycle
- Complete career ladders for one department
- Partner with business leaders and HRBPs on Compensation 101 training
- Standardize two to three compensation pay programs and/or processes
- Build analytics and models to support upcoming long-range planning for the merit budget
After about a year, you will…
- Drive all compensation projects
- Implement the Total Rewards Statement for a geographic region
- Complete the career ladders project
- Support the implementation of Oracle HCM
- Review and post all salary ranges
We’ve got you covered:
In the spirit of pay transparency, we are excited to share our compensation philosophy. At Infoblox, we believe in paying for performance. You can expect our employment offers to take many factors into consideration, including but not limited to the location of the role, internal equity, applicable past experience, individual skill set, education, and professional certifications. Please keep in mind that the range mentioned is the base salary range for the role. The typical base salary range for this position in Washington is $97,700 – $145,640, and in California, $106,300 – $158,400, plus corporate bonus potential.
Our holistic benefits package includes coverage of your health, wealth, and wellness—as well as a great work environment, employee programs, and company culture. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package, including a 401k with company match and generous paid time off to help you balance your life. We have a strong culture and live our values every day—we believe in transparency, curiosity, respect, and above all, having fun while delighting our customers.
Speaking of a great work environment, here are just a few of the perks you may enjoy, depending on your location…
- Onsite massages, clubs, farmers market, and fitness classes
- Delicious and healthy snacks and beverages
- Electric vehicle charging stations
- Outdoor amenities, seating, and courtyard BBQ
- Dog park and pet-friendly programs
- Newly remodeled offices with state-of-the-art amenities
We’ve created a culture that embraces diversity, equity, and inclusion and rewards innovation, curiosity, and creativity. We achieve remarkable results by working together in a supportive environment that focuses on continuous learning and embraces change. So, whether you’re a software engineer, marketing manager, customer care pro, or product specialist, you belong here, where you will have the opportunity to grow and develop your career. Check out what it’s like to be a Bloxer. We think you’ll be excited to join our team.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.jobvite.com.