Website Klein Tool
Perks for you include:
As the Senior Compensation Analyst, you will play a pivotal role in driving the company’s compensation strategies. Working closely with cross-functional teams, you’ll ensure our compensation is competitive and compliant, and that our HRIS is up-to-date and efficient. You’ll have the opportunity to shape the way we approach salary, benefits, and other facets of compensation.
- Market Research & Analysis: Perform detailed benchmarking to make informed recommendations on offers, promotions, salary grades, and ensure compliance with local, state, and federal laws.
- Job Descriptions Management: Collaborate with HR, Recruiting, and management to keep job descriptions up-to-date and ensure they align with survey job matches.
- Annual Merit Process: Spearhead the annual merit increase, collaborating with HRIS to align performance evaluations with payroll deadlines.
- Compensation Surveys: Actively participate in annual surveys to price our jobs competitively within the domestic market.
- Regulatory Compliance: Ensure job classifications meet EEO-1 categories and are updated as per federal regulations.
- Data Integrity: Oversee HRIS data maintenance by executing queries, importing updated salary structures, market adjustments, and more.
- Benchmarking: Regularly review all job positions and suggest pay grade adjustments, ensuring we remain aligned with the market’s demands.
- Continuous Improvement: Team up with IT, Payroll, and HR to leverage technology, enhancing efficiency and user experience.
- Additional Duties: Handle any other responsibilities that align with the role’s nature and level.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, IO Psychology, Finance, or related field.
- 5-7 years’ experience in designing and administering compensation programs, preferably in a manufacturing environment.
- Proficiency in Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA), Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC), and other HR regulations.
- Familiarity with Ceridian Dayforce database is an advantage.
- Strong expertise in Microsoft Excel for compensation analysis; proficient in Microsoft Outlook.
- Ability to manage confidential information with utmost discretion.
- Exceptional communication, customer service, and organizational skills.
- Ability to work efficiently, both independently and as part of a team, in a fast-paced setting.
By joining our team, you’ll be at the intersection of strategy, data analysis, and human resource optimization, contributing directly to our company’s success. If you’re eager to shape and refine the way we think about compensation, we’d love to hear from you.
To apply for this job please visit us231.dayforcehcm.com.