The Compensation Analyst is responsible for compensation program administration and supporting in-depth analysis of pay structures, job profiles, market benchmarking, and related factors. With support from the Compensation Manager, this role works to ensure programs are reflective of our overall compensation philosophy, aligned with business objectives, competitive to market for attracting and retaining skilled talent, and compliant with applicable laws and regulations.
- Contribute to the overall development, analysis, and administration of all corporate compensation programs including base pay, variable pay, and other monetary-based reward programs.
- Responsible for compensation processing, reporting, data integrity audits, and ongoing approvals.
- Conduct on-going market evaluations on all levels within the organization with detailed analysis of market data to determine external competitiveness of pay ranges and pay practices.
- Respond to routine survey vendor requests and analysis of the returned survey data. Provide reporting to the global Total Rewards team to support data requests and continuous process improvement.
- Create and update job profiles and maintain job description database.
- Review new hire offers and proposed salary increases, and provide timely feedback based on analysis of the labor market and internal equity.
- Monitor ongoing legislation to ensure programs align with business objectives and are compliant with all state and federal employee relations/compensation statutes and legislation, including: FLSA, determining exemption status of jobs and assessing classification of associates, minimum wage and pay equity, etc.
- Make process improvement recommendations to improve and enhance customer satisfaction.
- May perform other responsibilities as assigned.
REQUIRED SKILLS & COMPETENCIES:
- Demonstrated knowledge in general compensation theory and practices, including job analysis, design, evaluation, and salary administration.
- Must be proficient in use of Microsoft Office suite of products, with especially strong proficiency in Excel.
- High level of attention to detail and accuracy.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Exceptional organizational and multitasking abilities.
- Ability to keep information confidential, and a high level of professionalism.
- Knowledge of employment laws and regulations.
- Professional certification in HR or Compensation (SHRM-CP or PHR, CCP) is highly desirable.
- Experience with complex data analysis and reporting.
- Strong understanding in statistical concepts and analysis used in making compensation decisions and competitor analysis.
- This role is primarily supporting the United States, but experience or willingness to learn compensation support throughout our locations in the Americas is helpful.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, Finance, or related field of study (or equivalent work experience).
- Three or more years’ experience in Human Resources with progressive experience in compensation.
- This role typically operates in an office environment. However, remote work is available one (1) day per week.
Konecranes, Inc. and its affiliates will not accept resumes from external recruiters or agencies without a Service Agreement and Agency Portal submission. Any resumes sent without a Service Agreement and Agency Portal submission with Konecranes, Inc. are void of any fees and free for internal use. Applicable Konecranes data protection obligations are the responsibility of the agency.
Konecranes is a global leader in material handling solutions, serving a broad range of customers across multiple industries. We consistently set the industry benchmark, from everyday improvements to the breakthroughs at moments that matter most, because we know we can always find a safer, more productive and sustainable way. That’s why, with 16 000+ professionals in over 50 countries, we are trusted every day to lift, handle and move what the world needs.
Konecranes is committed to ensuring that all employees and job applicants are treated fairly in an environment which is free from any form of discrimination. Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled/Other Protected Category.
To apply for this job please visit careers.konecranes.com.