ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS & DUTIES
- Provide customer service and support to our dealerships with compensation plan development that:
o Support company and store objectives
o Motivate employees to focus on continuously improving individual & business performance
o Attract and retain talent by providing pay plans that reward individuals for high performance
o Ensure the company is federally and state compliant
- Comprehensive analysis and review of:
o Pay plan performance based on prior year, 3-month average and achieving expected goals
o Staffing need(s) and productivity to assist in controlling payroll expense
o Performance reporting to identify and analyze financial and performance opportunities
- Clearly communicate and present recommendations to store leadership and executive team
- Assist with department projects, reporting & analytics
PERFORMANCE MEASUREMENTS & EXPECTATIONS
- Maintain confidentiality at all times to protect the privacy of employees
- Thoroughness, accuracy and attention to detail
- Timeliness in completing essential duties, ability to prioritize workload and adhere to deadlines
- Provide exceptional customer service and work in a team-driven environment
- Take personal ownership for assigned tasks and identify and report problems or suggestions for departmental improvements to supervisor
ADDITIONAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
The following knowledge, skills and abilities are needed to be successful in this position:
- Strong attention to detail and sense of urgency.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Active Listening – give full attention to the words and body language of others, take time to understand the points being made and ask questions as appropriate
- Analytical Thinking – using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
- Time Management – ability to prioritize workload and manage one’s own time
- Ethics and discretion
- PC Skills including knowledge and use of MS Office (Excel, Word, Windows, Outlook, etc.).
- Bachelor Degree preferred
- Prior compensation experience a plus
To apply for this job please visit recruiting.ultipro.com.