Lookout, Inc. is the endpoint to cloud security company purpose-built for the intersection of enterprise and personal data. We safeguard data across devices, apps, networks and clouds through our unified, cloud-native security platform — a solution that’s as fluid and flexible as the modern digital world. By giving organizations and individuals greater control over their data, we enable them to unleash its value and thrive. Lookout is trusted by enterprises of all sizes, government agencies and millions of consumers to protect sensitive data, enabling them to live, work and connect — freely and safely. To learn more about the Lookout Cloud Security Platform, visit www.lookout.com and follow Lookout on our blog, LinkedIn and Twitter.
Lookout is seeking an experienced, motivated Director, Global Compensation. Our work environment is fast-paced, with a collaborative atmosphere. As an individual contributor, the Director, Global Compensation will be a key member of the HR leadership team, reporting directly to the Chief Human Resources Officer, and working with the Executive team. This person will lead our global compensation and equity programs, which are core to our employer value proposition and enable us to attract and retain our talented team. This role can be based anywhere in the US.
- Drive the strategic design and execution of our global compensation and equity programs in line with Lookout’s business needs, culture, and values to include: philosophy, job evaluation and salary surveys, salary and incentive structures, pay budgets and equity analysis.
- Lead annual strategic planning, in partnership with Finance, on company-wide rewards programs and budgets.
- Oversee the policies and procedures to ensure global compliance and the achievement of equitable and competitive employee total cash and equity compensation.
- Regularly benchmark company programs and monitor external trends in order to proactively adjust company plans and programs to ensure market competitiveness.
- Work with our external consultant to analyze, create materials, and drive annual recommendations for Executive Compensation.
- Develop and maintain effective communication strategies to drive employee awareness and understanding of all compensation programs.
- Build deep and trusted partnerships with key stakeholders across Lookout.
- Provide ongoing mentorship, coaching and development to the broader HR team.
- 10+ years of Compensation leadership experience, ideally at a tech company.
- Excellent business acumen, strategic planning, and analytical skills.
- Ability to leverage data to make recommendations, taking various viewpoints and business context into account.
- Consistently exercise good judgment and discretion; maintain confidentiality.
- Ability to develop effective relationships at all levels of the organization and inspire trust and confidence, both internally and externally.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and strong executive presence.
- Strong attention to detail, organization and the highest standards for accuracy and precision.
- Ability to lead effectively through ambiguity, managing multiple projects through completion on time and on budget, and prioritizing in a rapidly-changing environment.
- Growth mindset, sense of curiosity and dedication to the team’s success.
The US base salary range for this full-time position is available below. We offer base + bonus + equity + benefits. The range displayed on each job posting reflects the minimum and maximum target for new hire salaries for the position across all US locations. Within the range, individual pay is determined by work location and additional factors, including job-related skills, experience, and relevant education or training. Your recruiter can share more about the specific salary range for your preferred location during the hiring process. Please note that the compensation details listed in US role postings reflect the base salary only, and do not include bonus, commission (for sales), equity, or benefits.
Remote – USA
To apply for this job please visit boards.greenhouse.io.