Website Mass General Brigham
As a not-for-profit organization, Mass General Brigham is committed to supporting patient care, research, teaching, and service to the community by leading innovation across our system. Founded by Brigham and Women’s Hospital and Massachusetts General Hospital, Mass General Brigham supports a complete continuum of care including community and specialty hospitals, a managed care organization, a physician network, community health centers, home care and other health-related entities. Several of our hospitals are teaching affiliates of Harvard Medical School, and our system is a national leader in biomedical research.
We’re focused on a people-first culture for our system’s patients and our professional family. That’s why we provide our employees with more ways to achieve their potential. Mass General Brigham is committed to aligning our employees’ personal aspirations with projects that match their capabilities and creating a culture that empowers our managers to become trusted mentors. We support each member of our team to own their personal development—and we recognize success at every step.
Our employees use the Mass General Brigham values to govern decisions, actions and behaviors. These values guide how we get our work done: Patients, Affordability, Accountability & Service Commitment, Decisiveness, Innovation & Thoughtful Risk; and how we treat each other: Diversity & Inclusion, Integrity & Respect, Learning, Continuous Improvement & Personal Growth, Teamwork & Collaboration.
The Compensation Analyst works on a broad scope of problems ranging from moderate to substantial. This role requires a highly motivated and intellectually agile individual. In addition to leveraging your analytical and technical skills, you will be asked to apply business and financial acumen to complex business challenges. In this role you will design, develop, and implement compensation programs and initiatives that align with MGB pay objectives and business strategy.
In this role, you will work closely with Compensation team members and HR partners. You will be expected to perform research and analysis of market and financial data; summarize findings and draw insights that support decision making; develop recommendations and meaningful presentations for senior leadership supporting projects or initiatives related to market competitiveness, pay structures, recognition, career framework, and pay equity.
Where you Work: 100% Remote
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
1. Deliver comprehensive compensation consulting to a wide range of business operations/units across the MGB healthcare system
2. Conduct market studies and analysis; recommend compensation changes to ensure internal equity, external competitiveness, and alignment to the company’s compensation philosophy
3. Evaluate, level, and determine appropriate market value for new and existing jobs using Willis Towers Watson Global Grading Tool
4. Prepare ad-hoc compensation analyses and partner with business leaders, HR Business Partners and Talent Acquisition on compensation related matters such as offers, promotions, and internal transfers.
5. Develop and present concise written or oral summaries, costing models, and presentations utilizing all necessary tools (Excel, PowerPoint, Access, PeopleSoft, etc) Develops and all levels of management
6. Conducts on-going research to understand industry and organization-specific issues; Maintains a current understanding of best practices in compensation and HR in general that will improve service delivery.
7. Assist in reviewing compensation policies and practices, consistent with operational needs and ensure compliance with legal requirements.
8. Assist in the preparation of Compensation Committee meeting for Executive Compensation
9. Contribute to compensation and cross-functional HR analysis or projects as needed
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in Business, Finance, Mathematics, Human Resources or another similar field required
- Certified Compensation Professional (CCP) certification (or in progress) preferred
- 5 +years of Compensation experience or experience evaluating compensation programs and developing recommendations to meet business objectives
- Deep analytical experience with an ability to synthesize complex data into meaningful insights that support decision-making
- Advanced proficiency with Excel and other Microsoft Office products
- Proven consultation skills in a business-facing role
- Experience advising leaders on complex business challenges
- Experience with Peoplesoft or Workday preferred
Mass General Brigham is an Equal Opportunity Employer & by embracing diverse skills, perspectives and ideas, we choose to lead. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, national origin, sex, age, gender identity, disability, sexual orientation, military service, genetic information, and/or other status protected under law.
To apply for this job please visit partners.taleo.net.