Foods people love. Brands people trust. And a career that nourishes your future like no other.
If you’re driven by the passion to do something meaningful that changes lives, Nestlé is the place for you. Nestlé USA is one of seven operating companies that make up Nestlé’s presence in the United States. We’re in 97% of American homes, and as the leading food and beverage company, our goals are to continue to deliver quality food and beverage products, strengthen our local communities, and reduce our environmental and climate impact.
We’re determined to challenge the status quo and be better tomorrow than we are today. As individuals and teams, we embrace our entrepreneurial culture and have created a workplace where collaboration is essential, courage is rewarded, speed is expected, and agility is the norm to delight our consumers every single day. Here, you will find limitless opportunities to learn and advance your career and feel empowered to succeed in the workplace and beyond. Because our focus is not only on nourishing our customers, but also about enriching you.
This position is not eligible for Visa Sponsorship.
This position will provide compensation tools for Nestle in the U.S. Market (NiM) to improve the ability to pay for performance, ensure competitive market pricing, and ensure compliance with Gender and Equity pay targets by building and providing process training and communications for the Customer Facing Compensation Team (CFCT) to drive in their OPCOs. Partner with CFCT to develop compensation programs designed for the client group to ensure compensation is driving engagement, competitiveness, cost-effectiveness, best practices, and/or abide by legal regulations.
Market Pricing and Salary Survey Administration (25%)
- Manage and coordinate NiM compensation benchmarking/market-pricing process. This will include evaluation and selection of various market sources, the identification and selection of appropriate market peers, maintain job roles and grading definitions, specialize in interpreting compensation policy guidelines, and manage the survey participation timelines and budgets.
- Develop and maintain NiM market pricing guidelines/best practices to ensure Total Cash competitiveness with the external market.
- Study U.S. Market Compensation Trends and Practices and provide insights to CFCT and HRBPs. Network with other CPG and Food Industry companies to understand industry trends.
- Partner with CFCT to develop custom surveys and/or questionnaires and analyze submission responses and competitive results.
Analytics, KPI’s and Reporting (25%)
- Develop and maintain Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) for all Annual Compensation Processes to ensure our pay practices are competitive and equitable.
- Effectively communicate with CFCT recommendations/solutions that will improve KPI’s.
- Oversee the integrity of all compensation related data in MarketPay to support our reporting and analytical services.
- Prepare reports and presentations on pay competitiveness by demographic profiles for various audiences. Performs compensation trend analysis on historical total cash pay data.
Annual Compensation Projects & Processes (25%)
- Develop & lead project plans and execute the annual compensation programs effectively and efficiently to meet all key project milestones. Design, test, and train users; draft planning process guidelines and instructions.
- Develop communication plans in collaboration with the CFCT and Total Rewards leaders to reinforce Nestle’s total cash compensation strategy and total reward programs goals and objectives.
- Interprets local, state, and federal laws regulating compensation practices and provide guidance to CFCT.
- Create project summaries and after-action reviews of the Annual processes (i.e. merit, equity, etc.).
Compensation Systems & Tools (25%)
- Lead the implementation and administration of systems based on compensation strategy, policies, and programs that are linked to Nestle’s strategic objectives.
- Validate HRIS data import files to third party vendors for all compensation systems and tools to ensure data reporting integrity.
- Participate and support the annual Cloud Audit process to ensure third party vendor systems pass Nestle’s data security regulations.
- Develop service level agreement KPIs to assess and report on system and tools ROI.
- Bachelor’s degree in human resource management, business administration or a related field is required
- 5+ years’ experience in HR preferably in compensation administration
- A high level of demonstrated analytical skills in order to analyze, relate, interpret job duties and responsibilities, to include pricing against external benchmarks of an occupationally diverse organization.
- Must also demonstrate a high level of project management, planning and process execution skills.
- A high level of interpersonal and oral and written communications skills to effectively advised, make constructive recommendations in the resolution of pay-related issues and provide information.
- This position requires strong PowerPoint skills to prepare effective communications to key stakeholders.
- Expert with Excel and Power BI Spreadsheets to perform all types of analysis with large sets of data.
- This position requires confidentiality.
Job ID: 261265
It is our business imperative to remain a very inclusive workplace.
To our veterans and separated service members, you’re at the forefront of our minds as we recruit top talent to join Nestlé. The skills you’ve gained while serving our country, such as flexibility, agility, and leadership, are much like the skills that will make you successful in this role. In addition, with our commitment to an inclusive work environment, we recognize the exceptional engagement and innovation displayed by individuals with disabilities. Nestlé seeks such skilled and qualified individuals to share our mission where you’ll join a cohort of others who have chosen to call Nestlé home.
The Nestlé Companies are an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer seeking diversity in qualified applicants for employment. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, gender, gender identity, age, religion, national origin, ancestry, disability, perceived disability, medical condition, genetic information, veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other protected status, as defined by applicable law. Prior to the next step in the recruiting process, we welcome you to inform us confidentially if you may require any special accommodations in order to participate fully in our recruitment experience. Contact us at email@example.com or please dial 711 and provide this number to the operator: 1-800-321-6467.
This position is not eligible for Visa Sponsorship.
To apply for this job please visit jobdetails.nestle.com.