Website New York-Presbyterian Hospital
Advance and Innovate Compensation at NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital
This is an exciting opportunity to design and implement new and innovative compensation strategies at a premier healthcare institution. NYP is seeking a compensation leader to drive change by bringing new and creative solutions, passion for compensation, and dedication to this career-defining opportunity. As a member of NYP’s first-rate HR team, you will play a critical role within a market leader in NYC healthcare.
Director of Compensation
Leads, directs, administers, and implements the compensation policies and programs of theenterprise,spanning 11 campuses and dozens of ambulatory facilities. Brings new and innovative strategies for remaining a market leader and drivingbusiness-aligned compensation solutions. Stays abreast of market shifts and trends to ensure theorganization’s ability to attract and retain key talent through compelling pay programs.
· Manage and administer a comprehensive compensation strategy and programs encompassing a broad range of roles and teams, across all sites and campuses of the enterprise
· Evaluate the effectiveness of compensation programs, policies, and guidelines and ensure they are market-competitive for ~45k employees
· Develop and nurture relationships with functional and executive leaders to understand complex and diverse hospital needs and create “fit-for-purpose” pay solutions.
· Collaborate with and across the HR team to ensure alignment of the compensation programs with the broader value proposition of NYP
· Provide functional leadership, guidance, and career development support to a team of 12
· Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
· Minimum of seven years experience in Compensation
· Prior experience managing teams
· Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills
· Ability to deal with sensitive salary issues with diplomacy and discretion
· Proficiency in database software and analytics
· Certified Compensation Professional by World at Work
· Prior experience with Workday
Join a healthcare system where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Here we foster a culture of respect, diversity, and inclusion. Enjoy comprehensive and competitive benefits that support you and your family in every aspect of life. Start your life-changing journey today.
- 2021 “Employees’ Choice Awards: Best Places to Work” – Glassdoor
- 2021 ” Best Workplaces in Health Care & Biopharma” – Fortune
- 2020 “America’s Best Employers in New York State” – Forbes
- 2020 “Working Mother 100 Best Companies” – Working Mother
- 2020 “Best Companies for Multicultural Women” – Working Mother
- 2020 “Best Workplace for Men in Nursing” – American Association for Men in Nursing
- Discover why at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.
It all begins with you. Our amazing compensation packages start with competitive base pay and include recognition for your experience, education, and licensure. Then we add our amazing benefits, countless opportunities for personal and professional growth and a dynamic environment that embraces every person. Join our team and discover where amazing works.
To apply for this job please visit careers.nyp.org.