Why Choose Us?
Novolex® is a leader in packaging innovation, choice and sustainability. We manufacture products in paper, plastic and sustainable materials for the food, retail, health and industrial markets.
Our Sustainability Commitment
The Novolex sustainability vision is built upon three pillars: our products, our operations and our people. Each is critically important to our growth and future as a business. These pillars form the foundation of our company-wide commitment to sustainability, helping us achieve our ambitious goals through our wide-ranging initiatives.
How You’ll Perform The Role
- Develops and refines the Novolex compensation structure; recommends strategies to organize compensation into grades, levels or bands.
- Participates in annual salary administration programs, including salary structure creation and maintenance and development of incentive or salary increase budgets.
- Evaluates jobs, documenting responsibilities and requirements in job descriptions.
- Seeks out and analyzes benchmark data relevant to Novolex’ s compensation strategy.
- Conducts market analysis of company jobs to determine competitive positioning of the organization’s pay programs.
- Contributes organizational data to, and analyzes results of, compensation surveys as necessary.
- Participates in administration of annual performance management, incentive, or salary increase programs.
What We Need From You
- Three or more years of compensation experience with a solid working knowledge and understanding of compensation in a large global organization.
- Experience analyzing and making recommendations involving complicated issues and problems.
- Experience simplifying and clearly communicating the complexities of compensation programs.
- Must be a critical and analytical thinker with skills in trend analysis.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related discipline (Human Resources, Business, Finance) preferred.
What You’ll Get From Us
With safety as our top priority and a commitment to employee well-being an important focus, we offer comprehensive and competitive benefits that include medical, dental and vision insurance (including Telehealth options) as well as a variety of other well-being resources focused on mental, physical and financial health. Specific benefits and well-being programs may vary depending on where you work.
At Novolex, giving back to the local communities that support us is important. Our Focused Giving Program prioritizes support for organizations whose missions promote sustainability initiatives or address food and hunger needs. We also encourage facility level support of activities in the communities where our employees live and work.
Training and Development
We offer constant opportunities for advancement. From skills development to advanced education programs, training and development programs and courses are available through Novolex University. Programs include company and industry training curricula, support for formal education through the Tuition Reimbursement Program, and a Learning Management System that supports and enhances employee skills at all levels of the organization.
To apply for this job please visit novolex.com.