Website Prime Therapeutics
Our work matters. We help people get the medicine they need to feel better and live well. We do not lose sight of that. It fuels our passion and drives every decision we make.
Job Posting Title
Principal Compensation Analyst – Remote
The Principal Compensation Analyst is responsible for providing thought leadership and compensation expertise to advance Prime’s compensation strategy. This role will play an integral role in the analysis, development, implementation, communication, and administration of compensation plans including base pay and incentive programs, as well as policies and procedures for the enterprise as well as assigned groups. This role is responsible for driving and executing the compensation strategy, leading enterprise compensation projects, and providing day to day guidance to the compensation team. This position will participate in incentive plan design and support the administration of executive compensation programs.
- Provide thought leadership and consultative approach in recommending, designing, developing, and implementing competitive compensation programs and to resolve compensation-related matters
- Partner with the Diversity, Equity & Inclusion (DE&I) Director, Employee Resource Groups (ERGs), key business partners, senior management, Human Resources (HR) and other team members on approaches to integrate pay equity and pay transparency across the company and recommendations to resolve potential roadblocks
- Support executive compensation programs, including preparing information for board meetings and maintaining plan documentation
- Identify, recommend, and implement enhancements to best leverage Workday system for accurate and efficient compensation administration; manage compensation related configuration within the Workday system
- Conduct job evaluations for assigned groups, including senior leadership and executive level positions, to determine the appropriate job level
- Ensure compliance with applicable federal, state, and local compensation regulations and requirements and ensure alignment with payroll and timekeeping procedures
- Conduct market analysis and provide recommendations for annual compensation budgets and annual increases, pay structures and tiers, incentive plans, and discretionary and non-discretionary bonus plans; manage and maintain financial accruals for compensation programs
- Partner with HR business partners on job evaluations and job descriptions, incentive plans and any other compensation analysis and related matters
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Industrial Relations, Business or other related area of study, or equivalent combination of education and/or work experience; HS diploma or GED is required
- 8 years of work experience in Compensation with 2 years of Executive Compensation experience
- Must be eligible to work in the United States without need for work visa or residency sponsorship
- Excellent oral and written communication skills including the ability to develop effective presentations using insights and data to effectively communicate key messages
- Highly analytical and research oriented
- Ability to effectively work through ambiguity
- Ability to analyze data with a high level of accuracy and consistency
- Ability to handle stressful situations with confidence and diplomacy
- Advanced project management skills with the ability to work under strict timelines
- Advanced Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills and proficiency with HR systems
- Demonstrated confidence in presenting information to HR and management
- Effective negotiation and conflict resolution skills
- Proven ability to build/maintain strong relationships
- Certified Compensation Professional (CCP) designation
- MBA, Master’s degree in Human Resources or related area of study
- Experience using Workday system
Minimum Physical Job Requirements
- Constantly required to sit, use hands to handle or feel, talk and hear
- Frequently required to reach with hands and arms
- Occasionally required to stand, walk and stoop, kneel, and crouch
- Occasionally required to lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus
- May report to a Director, Senior Director or Vice President in the Human Resources department
Potential pay for this position ranges from $106,800.00 – $170,600.00 based on experience and skills. Pay range may vary by 8% depending on applicant location.
Prime Therapeutics LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We encourage diverse candidates to apply and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, family status, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected class under federal, state, or local law.
To apply for this job please visit primetherapeutics.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com.