As a global marketing experience company, Quad’s goal is to help our clients win every day. We use our data-driven integrated marketing and manufacturing platform to streamline solutions for our clients, reduce friction and enhance their marketing spend effectiveness. We’ve built a rich legacy by believing in our people, allowing them to act like owners and to take charge of their own success. Whether an operator, sales rep, a graphic artist or a clinician, we’re all driven to perform at our best— for ourselves and our clients. At our core, we’re a company that believes we can always create a better way.
Quad is seeking a Senior Compensation Analyst to join our growing team. As part of the global HR team and the Total Rewards COE, the compensation team leads the design, implementation, and administration of compensation programs that support business needs and drive Quad’s strategic priorities. As part of the team, you will help design and administer a full range of compensation programs designed to attract, retain, and motivate Quad’s talent. This individual contributor position will help support a broad range of businesses within the Quad Enterprise and interact and provide compensation guidance to all levels of the organization. The successful candidate will be able to provide creative solutions to complex issues, and confidently operate as a subject matter expert to the human resource team and our internal clients.
- Consult and provide guidance through collaboration with HR Business Partners, Managers, and Executives related to compensation policies, practices, programs, compensation philosophy, and compliance requirements.
- Consult and provide guidance on job design and organizational structure by conducting job evaluations; analyze job responsibilities, activities, duties, requirements and organizational structure and recommend internal job placement in the appropriate level, title, FLSA classification, and determine market range.
- Participate in salary surveys and conduct competitive market analyses to ensure consistent, equitable and market competitive salary treatment of employees.
- Help administer annual compensation programs, including salary planning and variable incentive administration, including sales compensation.
- Assist in the development and delivery of communication and training materials on our systems, processes and strategies.
- Collaborate with HR Business Partners and business leaders in the development or revision of job descriptions while providing guidance in the job offer process to include evaluating correct placement of candidates within established ranges based on education, experience, internal equity and external competitiveness.
- Partner with HR Business Partners and management as needed to provide advice and analysis for compensation and business challenges, including but not limited to talent retention, internal equity, market competitiveness, pay programs, pay decisions and policy interpretations
- Monitor and adhere to compliance with local, state, and federal laws governing compensation practices.
- Assist team members as needed in day-to-day activities and/or participate in special compensation or research projects.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business or equivalent
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience in Compensation role with experience in compensation design, development, and/or administration required. Sales compensation experience not required, but preferred.
- CCP (Certified Compensation Professional designation) is preferred
- Advanced Excel skills required [e.g., pivot tables, vlookups, subtotals, etc.).
- Working knowledge of compensation principles and practices, and state and federal government regulations pertaining to compensation (i.e., DOL, FLSA) required.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality required.
- Ability to identify and solve problems through creativity, sound compensation principles and excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple tasks (planned and unplanned), meet deadlines and maintain quality of work.
We offer excellent benefits to eligible employees, including 401(k), holidays, vacations and more.
Quad is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We are committed to creating a place of belonging — a space where employees do not need to sacrifice who they are to exist and grow in our workplace. Quad does not discriminate on any unlawful basis including race, religion, color, national origin, disability, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Quad also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
To apply for this job please visit www.bequad.com.