Redfin is redefining real estate in the consumer’s favor by combining our own technology and agents to create a service that’s better, faster, and costs less. As a Redfinnian, you’ll make a difference in one of life’s most important events—buying or selling a home. Our hiring standards are high, yet our culture is humble. We’ve got all the perks, but if what you value most is doing great work in a creative, collaborative, and disciplined environment, join us!
We’re looking for an experienced Compensation Business Partner that will report to the Sr. Manager of Compensation. This role will be responsible for leading compensation analyses, influencing compensation design and execution, with a specific focus on corporate headquarter functions and roles. You will build partnerships across the organization to ensure the development and maintenance of compensation programs that are consistent with the Total Reward team’s operating philosophies. We’re a data-driven company and team-this role will challenge your ability to make reliable recommendations based on high-quality data, pushing your communication and big-picture thinking to the next level.
- You will own a wide variety of compensation-related duties including market benchmarking and trend analysis, creation and continuous improvement of pay processes and policies.
- You will lead projects and pilots under direction from more senior staff that proactively guide pay design for new or existing teams and business groups
- You will form working partnerships with business leaders, HR partners, and functional owners to ensure compliance, funding, and communications related to compensation initiatives.
- You will support efforts related to the education, communication and change management of new or revised programs; often taking sole responsibility for rolling out new initiatives
- You will analyze internal and external data to test and propose new compensation recommendations and projects
- You will support large enterprise-wide projects, including but not limited to the annual compensation planning process, job architecture and compensation governance
- You have at least 3 years of compensation experience that includes at least a year or two of direct client support experience
- You’ve demonstrated commitment to partnering with business leaders to assess and recommend new solutions
- Understanding of compensation data sources, tools, and analysis methods.
- You are an expert in Excel (advanced macros, formulas, etc)
- You have experience designing, building, and evaluating compensation models and processes
- You have established communication and presentation skills across many levels of employees and management
What we offer
- Competitive compensation packages with a salary, bonuses, and restricted stock grants
- Generous benefits, including three weeks of paid vacation, medical, dental, and vision insurance, and fully paid family leave
- A high-growth company, providing opportunities for continued professional development and growth
The compensation information below is provided in compliance with job posting disclosure requirements in Hawaii, Colorado, New York, New Jersey, Washington, and California.
Base Pay Range: $91,000.00 – 136,300.00. Actual base pay will depend on varying circumstances, including the position, location, individual qualifications, market finances, and other operational business needs. Depending on the position, compensation may also include commissions, bonuses, and equity. Potential for quarterly bonuses based on company performance. Potential for merit increases and stock grants based on performance.
Redfin offers a generous benefits package that includes 15 paid vacation days, 12 paid holidays, paid parental leave, sick leave, and flex days; medical, dental, and vision insurance benefits; flexible spending account, health savings account, life and disability insurance; fertility benefits, commuter benefits, Employee Assistance Programs; and 401(k) employer match.
Redfin is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce.
A diverse, inclusive culture is vital to Redfin’s mission of making real estate better for people from all walks of life. We’re proud that Redfin is a place where different points of view and backgrounds are encouraged and respected. We constantly strive to build a company that reflects the world around us, based on our conviction that pursuing and developing talent of all types is the right way for a business to thrive over the long haul.
Redfin provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibit discrimination based on race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, and any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law. If you need accommodation in the application or recruitment process because of a disability or special need, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Redfin encourages individuals with criminal record histories to apply for employment and considers such individuals for employment consistent with the requirements of any applicable fair chance acts, including but not limited to the San Francisco and Los Angeles Fair Chance Acts. Philadelphia applicants can access a copy of Philadelphia Fair Criminal Records Screening Standards ordinance poster here.
Redfin accepts applications on an ongoing basis.
To apply for this job please visit redfin.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com.