Our purpose is to positively impact people’s lives every day in every home around the world! We work very hard to provide our consumers with high quality, exciting 5-star products that make life easier. We thrive on passion and innovation, and are looking for great people, with great ideas, who want to build the next big thing and develop while they do.
Director of Global Compensation
Reporting to the Vice President of Global Total Rewards. The Director of Global Compensation will provide strategic leadership and drive the design, development, implementation, and administration of SharkNinja’s compensation and mobility programs ensuring they align with the organization mission, vision, and strategic objectives.
LOCATION: Needham, MA – Hybrid
Here are some of the EXCITING things you’ll get to do:
· Develops and advance a global compensation and mobility strategy that is committed to providing a competitive and equitable program that will attract, retain and reward high-performing associates at all levels.
· Lead the development of job architecture, providing a competitive salary structure and career framework that is scalable to support future growth.
· Lead projects to support the implementation and standardization of compensation and mobility best practices to enhance organization effectiveness.
· Accurately interpret, counsel, communicate, and educate managers and associates on pay decisions, policy, and practices.
· Create short/long-term retention strategies and compelling offers to attract and retain top talent.
· Ensure the compensation and mobility programs support SharkNinja’s strategic objectives and are compliant with company policies and applicable laws and regulations.
· Develop SharkNinja’s compensation strategy, prioritizes initiatives and directs the work of the compensation and mobility team to ensure all goals are met.
· Partner with senior leaders, management, People & Culture, and other stakeholders to develop a compensation system that is market competitive, internally equitable, and supports critical business needs.
· Act as the liaison between key stakeholders and supplier partners to ensure quality delivery, optimal experience and communication of mobility services to assignees.
· Develop the compensation communication strategy as a component of the overall total rewards communication strategy.
ATTRIBUTES & SKILLS:
· Bachelor’s degree required. Master’s degree preferred.
· A minimum of seven years of progressively more responsible experience in the design and administration of compensation programs.
· Outstanding organizational, communication (verbal / presentation / written), and interpersonal skills with track record of partnering with and presenting to senior management
· Comfortable working with ambiguity and evolving priorities in a fast-paced environment
· Public company experience a plus
- Lead us to be “RARELY SATISFIED”
- Make things better each day; “PROGRESS OVER PERFECTION”
- Use your knowledge of our consumer, understand that “DETAILS MAKE THE DIFFERENCE”
- Deliver something great; “WINNING IS A TEAM SPORT”
- Be clear and honest, “COMMUNICATING FOR IMPACT”
We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability, or any other class protected by state or federal law. SharkNinja will consider reasonable accommodations consistent with federal, state, and local law. If you require a reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, please contact SharkNinja People & Culture.
To apply for this job please visit www.sharkninja.com.