Website Smile Doctors
The vision of Smile Doctors is our people-first culture which creates an environment of passionate, caring Team Members dedicated to providing fun and encouraging relationships with each other and our patients. Smile Doctors offers every Team Member the opportunity to be a part of something bigger. We focus on the importance of the individual and recognize that each person on our Team has something great to offer. We recognize talents and strengths and take care to nurture those abilities to help our Team Members grow into successful people in their careers, in our organization, and beyond.
We are looking for a Sr. Compensation Analyst to join our team.
If you are looking for an opportunity to be a part of a growing company and industry leader, Smile Doctors is the place for you. We operate the largest national network of orthodontic clinics with locations in more than 20 states. At Smile Doctors, we excel at providing exceptional patient care.
What We Offer
- Competitive salary with bonus opportunity
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance
- Short and long-term disability coverage
- 401(k) plan
- 3 weeks paid time off in your first year + paid holidays
- Discounts on braces and clear aligners for you and your family members
What You’ll Do
- The Sr. Compensation Analyst is responsible for the annual compensation merit review process
- Maintains job related data in HRIS, processes compensation adjustments and/or job changes
- The Sr. Compensation Analyst Manages organizational job descriptions, creating new job descriptions and updating as needed
- The Sr. Compensation Analyst evaluates various roles determining leveling, competitive market value and ensuring jobs are compliant with FLSA designations
- Monitors changes to pay transparency laws and updates protocols to maintain compliance
- Responsible for market pricing various jobs and analyzing competitive market data to ensure a competitive market position for both base and bonus compensation
- Reviews internal equity and prepares proposals to management on pay adjustments
- Tracks contractual obligations for future pay changes and bonuses for doctors
- The Sr. Compensation Analyst participates in the design and administration of company-wide programs related to base pay, bonuses, policies, and performance management
- Develops communication and education materials as well as, conducts training sessions
- Educates client groups on compensation policies and provides subject matter expertise
What You’ll Need
- Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred
- Minimum three (3) years of experience in compensation role required
- Certified Compensation Professional (CCP) designation or similar certification preferred but not required
- Intermediate knowledge of compensation principles including survey data, market analysis, merit budgeting and job descriptions required
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft office with advanced knowledge of Excel required
- Intermediate knowledge of Fair Labor Standards Act required
This is the perfect opportunity to grow with an expanding organization! Apply today!
Smile Doctors and all our affiliating practices are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and welcome diversity in our organization. We do not discriminate against any team member or applicant for employment regardless of age, race, color, national origin, religion, disability, veteran status, sex, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
To apply for this job please visit us232.dayforcehcm.com.