Website SRS Distribution
SRS Distribution, Inc. is building a World Class HR organization and searching for a Compensation professional to join our team. The Compensation Analyst will be responsible for assisting in the administration of the Company’s compensation programs; as well as, leading the way on special projects regarding compensation initiatives. Please note this position is a hybrid role and will require working 2-3 days a week out of our McKinney, TX headquarters office.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
Organization, flexibility, extraordinary customer focus and strong communication skills are essential in performing the duties of this position. The essential duties & responsibilities of this position will be as follows:
Compensation Design & Administration
- Responsible for administering and assisting in the design and upkeep of the Company’s approved compensation programs to include:
- Base Wage Program
- Annual Incentive Programs
- Performance Based Incentive Programs
- Commissions Programs
- Conduct annual compensation benchmarking studies to ensure SRS is paying market competitive wages
- Develop and maintain all Compensation Plan Documents / Summary Plan Descriptions (SPDs) / Job Profiles
- Analyze existing and proposed programs, policies and practices to ensure they are compliant, competitive, and cost effective
- Review salary adjustments to ensure actions are within established guidelines and policies
- Generate ad hoc compensation reports by utilizing Workday and Excel
- Provides analytics and ad-hoc reports for all compensation, Federal & State regulatory requirements and for internal use
- Proactively identifies areas for opportunity and recommends solutions for continual improvements
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Strong analytical skills with excellent attention to detail
- Working knowledge of compensation
- Knowledge of all applicable Federal & State regulations pertaining to employer compensation practices.
- Advanced interpersonal, communication and organizational skills
- Strong customer service focus
- Excellent planning and prioritization, problem solving, and business partnering skills
- Ability to influence and successfully implement organizational changes
- Bachelor’s degree in Business from an accredited University/College with an emphasis in Human Resources, Accounting, Finance or a similar area of study
- Minimum of 3 years of experience administering compensation programs for a large multi-state organization
- Familiarity with various compensation survey sources/vendors (e.g. Willis Towers Watson, Mercer, Payfactors)
- Demonstrated proficiency in using Microsoft Office Products (MS-Word, Excel, Access & PowerPoint)
- Advanced user of MS-Excel required; placement is subject to an excel skills test
- CCP Certification preferred but not required
Not the right job for you? Register your details at the ‘Introduce Yourself’ link (top right) and we’ll be in touch!
Job Location: SRS Distribution – McKinney
7440 State Highway 121 McKinney, TX 75070-3104
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Veteran Friendly Employer. SRS Distribution believes in hiring military veterans at any level for any position. We know your service trained you in many of the areas we value, such as; leadership, teamwork, performance, integrity, and safety. If your experience matches our requirements, we want you to apply today.
To apply for this job please visit srsdistribution.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com.