Website Sundt Construction
As a 100% employee-owned contractor, when you work at Sundt, you’re not just hiring on at a company, you’re joining a culture. Because everyone at Sundt is part owner, you’ll join a team of people who are deeply invested in their work. From apprentices to managers, we’re passionate about the details and deliberate in everything we do.
At Sundt we focus on building long-term prosperity for our clients, communities and employee-owners. We offer competitive pay, industry-leading benefits including a 401k and employee stock ownership plan, incentive programs for craft and administrative employees as well as training that focuses on your personal and professional growth. We’re driven by skill, grit and purpose. Join us as we strive to be the most skilled builder in America
The Compensation Manager leads the design, development, implementation, and overall administration of the Company’s compensation programs. Critical to the needs of the business, the Compensation Manager partners with the Business Leaders to ensure all compensation platforms are in alignment with the Company’s goals while ensuring our compensation practices attract the very best talent within the construction industry.
1. Analyzes and interprets compensation data and utilizes it to conduct competitive analysis.
2. Applies knowledge of statutory/regulatory requirements, regional needs and multi state practices to determine competitiveness of the rewards to offer.
3. Compensation evaluation and analysis (e.g., job analysis, evaluation and classification, survey participation, policy, and benefits benchmark and review)
4. Designs compensation and variable pay strategies including salary administration planning and incentive pay.
5. Develops strategic communications (e.g., guidance and compensation program features, plans, and options)
6. Directs data collection and analysis processes for market, pay equity, and other compensation studies.
7. Ensures that base pay, incentive pay and performance management programs remain competitive and conform to current compensation strategy.
8. Lead and develop staff team ensuring goals of the department are aligned with Company goals and initiatives.
9. Manages common compensation functions, including survey participation, job evaluation, salary structure development, incentive plan design, pay program administration and other associated initiatives.
10. Responsible for 401(k) and ESOP plan and policy administration.
11. Responsible for compensation plan management (e.g., changes to base pay, short-term and long-term incentives, allowances, deferred compensation, stock appreciation, etc.)
Minimum Job Requirements
1. Applicable salary administration planning software. Must be highly proficient in MS Excel including dashboard setup and design. Power Bl highly preferred.
2. At least Five (5) years of related compensation design and administration experience. Construction or Heavy Equipment/Machinery or Civil Engineering industry is highly preferred. A Bachelors Degree in Business, Finance, Economics, or Math is preferred. CCP certification highly preferred.
3. Demonstrated knowledge of salary administration planning including executive pay (short and long term incentives) and internal equity analysis.
Note: Job Description is subject to change at any time and may include other duties as assigned.
1. May stoop, kneel, or bend, on an occasional basis
2. Must be able to comply with all safety standards and procedures
3. Required to use hands to grasp, lift, handle, carry or feel objects on a frequent basis
4. Will interact with people and technology frequently during a shift/work day
5. Will lift, push or pull objects up to 50Ibs on an occasional basis.
6. Will sit, stand or walk short distances for up to the entire duration of a shift/work day.
7. Will use telephone, computer system, email, and other electronic devices on a frequent basis to communicate with internal and external customers or vendors
Note: Jobs with the Safety-Sensitive designation are those that include tasks or duties that the employer reasonably believes could affect the safety and health of the employee performing the task or others such as operating a vehicle, operating equipment, operating machinery or power tools, repairing/maintaining the operation of any vehicle/equipment, the handling/disposal/transport of hazardous materials, or the handling/treatment/disposal of potentially flammable/combustible materials.
Equal Opportunity Employer Statement: Sundt is committed to the equal treatment of all employees, and/or applicants for employment, and prohibits discrimination based on race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, color, age, disability, national origin, covered veteran status, genetic information; or any other classification protected by applicable Federal, state, or local laws.
To apply for this job please visit eewl.fa.us6.oraclecloud.com.