Website TBC Corporation
For over 65 years, TBC Corporation (TBC), one of North America’s largest marketers of automotive replacement tires, has been a tire company ahead of the curve. Through worldwide operations spanning wholesale, retail, and franchise, TBC also provides automotive maintenance and repair services with best-in-class brands. TBC meets the needs of consumers in search of total car care at more than 3,200 franchised and company-operated tire and automotive service centers under the brands NTB®, Tire Kingdom®, Big O Tires® and Midas®. TBC serves wholesale customers in the United States, Canada, Latin America, Mexico and the Middle East through NTW, TBC Brands, TBC Dealer Group, TBC International and TBC de Mexico.
The Compensation Analyst analyzes, designs, and administers the company’s compensation programs, including base salary, long and short-term incentives, and commissions that align with company objectives and comply with compensation policy and budgetary guidelines. This position will interact with senior levels of management and must be able to communicate effective throughout all levels of the organization.
This role will be a Hybrid work environment.
- Assesses jobs and their respective duties to determine classification as exempt or nonexempt and appropriate salary grading
- Assists with position decription updates and job classification process to ensure consistency throughout the organization. Participates in the benchmarking of all job descriptions.
- Benchmarks jobs against survey data and other market intelligence, and compensation surveys to determine competitive compensation ranges for each position.
- Aids in the evaluation and analysis of salary data, determination of pay grades for new and existing jobs, including market pricing
- Design and prepare ad hoc compensation and budget related reports for management.
- Assist in preparation of merit increase and incentive programs and budgeting.
- Prepares and maintains job classifications and salary scales.
- Prepares and presents summary reports of job analysis and compensation analysis information.
- Provides analytical support and data analysis on projects and human resource metrics.
- Manages the administration and tracking of incentive plans throughout the organization.
- Ensuring compliance with company policies, and relevant legal regulations.
- Conducts data and cost analyses to be used in employee negotiations and collective bargaining agreements.
- Advises management on applicable compensation policies and standard operating procedures
- Promote and support the mission, vision, and values of the company.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration or related field required
- Advanced degree is a plus
- CCP certification is a plus
- Minimum 3 years of experience in compensation function in large organization
- Advanced Microsoft Excel Skills Required – Complex Modeling, and PowerPoint.
- Human Resources principles and best practices in compensation including job analysis/evaluation.
- Proficient with compensation tools, data analysis, research methods and techniques
- Familiarity and ability to analyze Employment Law regulations, principles and practices as related to compensation
- Preparing written reports and presentations for varied audiences
- Demonstrated ability to interact with all levels of organization and conduct compensation/ pay plan reviews
- Effectively communicate both in writing and verbally.
- Handle sensitive and confidential matters and situations.
- Highly Organized, Attention to Detail, Results-Oriented.
- Ability to work well within a team environment as well as independently as the situation demands.
- Extensive knowledge of quantitative and qualitative research methods.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Competitive compensation
- Tuition reimbursement
- 401k plan with a company match. Immediate 100% vesting
- Comprehensive benefits including medical, dental and vision
- Company paid short term disability and employer subsidized long term disability
- Company paid life insurance
- Discount tire purchasing
- And more!
TBC Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer and maintains a Drug-Free Work Environment.
#joinourteam #TBC #tbccorp #LI DNI
Job Segment: Compliance, Data Analyst, Compensation, Legal, Data, Research, Human Resources, Automotive
To apply for this job please visit jobs.tbccorp.com.