Sr Sales Compensation Analyst
The Global Commission team seeks a seasoned business professional who thrives on challenges and is prepared to make a difference. In addition to administration of compensation plans this role will be responsible for evaluating current commission processes to reduce redundancies and bring about efficiencies. We are looking for a high energy, dynamic individual who is passionate about solving problems, learning and applying new ideas and solutions.
- Review bookings crediting and commissions for sales teams for accuracy and compliance to Corporate Policy and Compensation Plans
- Work directly with Sales Managers, Operations Managers and Finance Managers to resolve issues regarding bookings crediting and commissions
- Analyze credit and commission data on a weekly basis to provide reporting on plan attainment
- Build and design reporting packages for leadership and other stakeholders.
- Consistently uses strategic and divergent thinking to identify and define problems, quantify opportunity and articulate business cases for process improvement and automation.
- Proposes future state processes to reduce human processing time and cost or avoid costs.
- Meet deadlines in timely manner
- Perform bookings and commission reconciliations on a monthly and quarterly basis
- Ensure all supporting backup is verified to accurately pay commissions
- Respond to sales inquiries in a timely manner
Company Benefits and Perks:
We work hard to embrace diversity and inclusion and encourage everyone to bring their authentic selves to work every day. We offer a variety of social programs, flexible work hours and family-friendly benefits to all of our employees.
- Retirement Plans
- Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Parental Leave
- Support for Community Involvement
We’re serious about our commitment to diversity which is why we prohibit discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.
To apply for this job please visit trellix.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com.