Website Trident Seafoods
The Compensation Department builds and maintains global programs and systems which contribute to attracting talent, fair and consistent employee renumeration, career paths, workforce planning and budgeting. The Sr Compensation Analyst position participates in the analysis, communication, and administration of compensation programs. This individual contributes to the annual compensation cycles, HR system administration, maintaining job and compensation structures and ensures the accuracy of compensation data for budgeting, financial reporting, and analysis purposes. This position is based in Trident’s Seattle (Ballard Neighborhood) offices.
This hybrid position will be a combination of remote and onsite at the Trident Support Center office in Seattle, WA. Our hybrid work environment includes remote on Monday and Friday and in the Support Center on Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday.
- Writes and updates job descriptions, evaluates jobs, and determines classification
- Interviews and surveys employees and managers to gather and document job content, organizational, and occupational information including duties, responsibilities, and skills required
- Participates in form, process and workflow development and documentation
- Participates in administration of intranet resources
- Benchmarks jobs against survey data and other market intelligence to determine competitive compensation ranges for each position
- Participates in the development and maintenance of global job and compensation structures
- Prepares salary survey submissions, market assessments and associated analysis
- Manages the day-to-day benchmarking requests from managers, recruiters and HRBPs
- Updates system tools used for compensation administration, budget, and workforce planning, ensuring that data is complete and accurate
- Conducts studies for specific functional areas; analyzes market trends; completes statistical reports and assists in the development of recommendations and action plans designed to attract, retain, and reward employees
- Conducts special projects for ad hoc compensation analyses across a variety of areas, including incentive compensation, sales compensation, and other programs
- Develops and delivers compensation training materials and communications for in-person and virtual platforms to educate a variety of audiences on compensation-related topics
- Monitors and audits pay practices to ensure compliance with policies, guidelines, and wage and hour laws
- Conducts FLSA assessments
- Provides internal support to HRBPs by supplying appropriate guidance for new positions, new hires, promotions, etc.
- Maintains knowledge of current compensation legislation
- Acquires knowledge of Trident’s Environmental and Safety Policies by completing required training programs and performing designated work activities in accordance with training and procedures/work instructions
- Notifies designated personnel of any environmental or safety incidents or risks not previously documented, in accordance with Environmental Awareness and/or safety trainings
- A combination of education and experience equivalent to a Bachelor’s Degree and 7 years of directly related experience
- Strong analytical, communication and organizational skills.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Advanced Excel skills
- Strong knowledge of HRIS applications
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment and prioritize assignments
- Knowledge of payroll, benefits, and human resource practices.
- CPP or SHRM-CP certification
- 5+ years of compensation experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Finance, Human Resources or related field
- Experience in the seafood industry preferred
This is a Salaried – Exempt position with an annualized salary range of: $100,000 – $125,000.
Employees (and their families) are eligible for medical, dental, vision, and basic life insurance, HRA/HSA with employer contribution, EAP, wellness programs, and annual discretionary/performance bonuses. Employees may enroll in Trident’s 401(k) plan with partial employer match, and deferred compensation plan, and adoption assistance. Group rates for long- and short-term disability, and supplemental life & disability insurance. Employees will also receive 3.08 hours paid vacation and 2.16 hours of paid sick time per two-week pay period and ten paid holidays throughout the calendar year, along with paid parental leave.
To apply for this job please visit cta.cadienttalent.com.