Website UFP Industries
UFP is constantly changing, growing and advancing. Whether you are recruiting the newest employee, implementing new programs to retain current employees, or finding the best benefits, our human resources team has a role for you!
The Compensation Manager is responsible for managing the total compensation process, including making recommendations for changes to plan designs, offerings, and reporting. Recommend compensation approaches and strategies to remain competitive in the marketplace. Administer compensation programs including salary increase, bonus and profit-sharing processes along with compensation integration support for mergers and acquisitions. Additionally, the compensation manager will lead the HR analytics function, including evaluation of trends and analysis of led the HR department analytics.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Manages and assign priorities for the compensation team
- Analyze and recommends compensation design improvements for all employee levels aligned with compensation philosophy
- Manage the successful delivery of all compensation programs and proactively propose enhancements to broad based pay, variable incentives including long-term and sales incentives
- Develop, coordinate, and prepare materials for management and compensation committees
- Oversee plan modeling, budgeting, analytics, and incentive calculations
- Partner with HRIS (Human Resources Information System) and Shared service team to ensure system configuration and business processes are designed to deliver accurate compensation information to payroll, system integration files and required reporting.
- Analyze internal pay alignment with external hiring practices. Establish processes to ensure pay for performance and compensation systems are appropriately aligned, executed, and communicated.
- Manage all variable and commission pay programs including design, timelines, management coordination and approval.
- Lead the HR analytics function, leveraging data and analytics to provide insights on workforce trends and performance.
- Develop and deliver meaningful HR metrics, dashboards, and reports to support data-driven decision-making.
- Collaborate and develop a trusted partnership with management on compensation related issues.
- Project Management as they are assigned.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, human resources, accounting, finance, or equivalent experience.
- Demonstrated experience in compensation programs, including the application of understanding and compliance with federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
- Demonstrated experience with compensation program design and implementation.
- Minimum of three years management experience.
- Experience in program and/or projects management, consulting, strategy, and HR analytics
- Previous experience with Workday, PowerBI or Tableau is preferred
- Demonstrated advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office including Word, Access, and Excel.
- Working knowledge of functionality of complex payroll/HR software and outsourced database solutions.
- Proficiency in the use of the English language in reading, writing and speaking
- Strong communication skills, written and oral
- Ability to successfully interact with all organizational levels and the public
- Ability to work in an environment of growth and continuous improvement
- Ability to manage several activities/projects at once, to organize and prioritize work, and to meet deadlines
- Ability to be mobile in the work environment, and travel as required.
- Ability to pass a drug test
Working environment is favorable. Talking, hearing, and seeing are essential duties of the job; it requires sitting at a desk for long periods of time. Some travel may be required.
The Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply for this job please visit ufpi.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com.