The Sales Compensation Manager is responsible for owning and administering global sales incentive programs across Veolia Water Technologies and Solutions. This role involves building partnerships with cross-functional stakeholders, providing real-time solutions to issues, ensuring accurate & timely payouts, and identifying opportunities to enhance existing processes and sales incentive plans. The position manages 5 offshore direct reports who handle day-to-day calculations and statement production. This is an excellent opportunity to join a company that’s doing big things in the industrial water space. We have a great suite of benefits, offer hybrid or remote work options, and give our employees diverse career paths to follow. If this sounds like the opportunity you’ve been waiting for, here’s more!
- Organized & Detail Oriented: Ability to keep track and deliver on multiple deadlines and ongoing initiatives.
- Data Driven: Ability to analyze incentive data and provide insightful actionable recommendations.
- Collaborative: Works well with cross functional stakeholders in a collaborative and feedback driven environment.
- Oversee the design, development, maintenance, and administration of Veolia Water Technologies & Solutions sales compensation plans in partnership with the Compensation COE leaders and business stakeholders.
- Provide subject matter expertise and a high level of internal consulting support to Human Resources and sales management on a variety of sales compensation issues.
- Responsible for ensuring operational efficiency, timeliness, and accuracy of plan payouts, through the oversight of an offshore team handling calculations and payment of global sales incentives.
- Develop and present insights on sales incentive performance to business and HR leadership on a regular and as-needed basis.
- Partner with sales operations to document, improve and automate existing sales incentive processes and plans including but not limited to target setting, data validation, incentive calculation and payments.
- Coordinate the annual configuration and testing of sales performance management system including roll-out of system enhancements, process documentation, etc.
- Maintain and update configuration of Sales Performance Management (SPM) application; and assist in the implementation and rollout of a possible new SPM application
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Excellent organization, multitasking, and prioritization skills, with a focus on attention to detail and delivering of high-quality results.
- Ability to adapt to changing business needs and pivot approach as needed.
- Strong problem solving, analytical and reasoning skills.
- Effective stakeholder management skills.
- Passionate about enhancing processes to improve operational efficiency.
Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Finance, or related degree.
- 5+ years of experience with sales compensation program planning and administration.
- Advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills to model data, develop and present insights.
- Working knowledge of sales compensation tools and systems or HRIS systems used for plan administration
To apply for this job please visit jobs.watertechnologies.com.