Website Waters Corporation
Waters has an exciting and challenging opportunity available for a Senior Analyst to contribute business partnership, insights, analysis and execution for sales and service incentives for the Americas Field Operations Division. The division provides sales, service and technical support to the US, Canada and Latin American markets. The Senior Analyst of Americas Incentive Compensation will report to the Sr Manager of Americas Incentive Compensation. This position will partner closely with the sales, service and commercial operations organizations and is a key stakeholder in supporting the organization in driving compensation plan design, executing to these plans and reporting on their effectiveness.
- Participate in the annual sales compensation planning and design process for the Americas
- Partner with sales and commercial operations leadership to develop targets and quotas across various business, service, and product lines
- Work with sales and commercial operations leadership to cascade quotas throughout the organization
- Implement sales compensation plan documents and related training programs for plan participants
- Administer sales incentives across several plans, ensuring timely and accurate payouts
- Provide analytical support for ad hoc research and other variable pay projects as identified by management
- Act as a point of contact for queries related to compensation plans and payments.
- Prepare timely, accurate reporting to brief management and key partners on plan and program performance
- Prepare, analyze, and forecast sales incentive accruals
- Possess strong data and analytics skills
- Highly organized, detail and process oriented
- Three or more years of experience in the sales compensation field in a structured corporate environment preferred, but not required
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Authentic – Carries him/herself with positive, optimistic, professional and engaging energy
- Enterprise Minded – Takes an accountable view on customer interactions to ensure the customer (internal and external) is successful
- Outside-In Thinker – Is actively curious and asks for information which will provide better service and solutions to our customers
- Agile – Is accountable and responsible for work results and is adaptable and open in leading productive change
- People-Focused – Engages in conversations to motivate peers
Waters Corporation (NYSE: WAT), the world’s leading specialty measurement company, has pioneered chromatography, mass spectrometry and thermal analysis innovations serving the life, materials, and food sciences for more than 60 years. With more than 7,000 employees worldwide, Waters operates directly in 35 countries, including 15 manufacturing facilities, with products available in more than 100 countries. Our team focuses on creating business advantages for laboratory-dependent organizations to enable significant advancement in healthcare delivery, environmental management, food safety, and water quality.
Working at Waters enables our employees to unlock the potential of their careers. Our global team is driven by purpose. We strive to be better, learn and improve every day in everything we do. We’re the problem solvers and innovators that aren’t afraid to take risks to transform the world of human health and well-being. We’re all in it together delivering benefit as one to provide the insights needed today in order to solve the challenges of tomorrow.
To apply for this job please visit uscareers-waters.icims.com.